+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Miami 10/28 - "Broken"

CSI: Miami 10/28 - "Broken"

Broken
    60 min.

Horatio and his crew investigate the murder of a 5-year-old girl who was lured away from an indoor amusement center's main play area and into a bathroom, where she was killed. Ruthie: Rachel Rogers. Terry: Grace Phillips. Bernstein: Michael Whaley. Repkin: Channon Roe. Nolan: William O'Leary. Bryan: Philip Daniel Bolden. Janie: Ambrosia Kelley. Calleigh: Emily Procter. Alexx: Khandi Alexander. Megan: Kim Delaney.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This one sounds too hard to watch.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Does it bother anyone else that they're still listing all of the main character names and the actor/actress who plays them?

Normally, that's done for just the first 2 or 3 weeks, and then after that it's only guest characters.

It was pretty sad, but I can't stand that friggin Horatio!

All I saw was a clip on the commercial for it, where Horatio was making another self-important evidence speech.

Every time I've managed to catch a piece of this, that's what sticks out as the major flaw in this show.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This one was so disturbing! I'm having trouble with shows showing the "dead" body of a 5-year old. I think they've gone too far here.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread