+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSI: 10/31 - "Abra Cadaver"

Just saw the episode last night. Let me get this straight. The magician guy killed his own son just to get back at another magician and frame him for the death?!? Is there more to it than that? That seems really far-fetched for a motive.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

That was pretty much it, and in fact that was a cleaner story line than the whole rocker dead in the bus story was.

Oh well, we shall see tomorrow if the next one is better. I'm actually not holding out much hope though for it, as I usually hate those story lines that end up being a beat the clock before execution type thing.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well, yeah, the dead rocker thing was ridiculous. I even fell asleep during part of it.

I still love the show and the characters, but some of these stories are really dicey.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Princess
    I've found the stories so much different (not very good) this season that I start to wonder if they'd changed writer (or whatever you call it).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12