+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Family Guy

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar

Family Guy

Im not about to scour pages and pages of threads to find this, but FAMILY GUY. " It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV, but where are those good old fashioned values, on which we used to rely? Lucky theres a man who, positively can do, everything that makes us laugh and cry! Hes, a, fam, ily, guy!"

Whos your favorite character, favorite episode, and if you've seen the one not shown in the US "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein" then comment on it! "Optimus Prime is Jewish too?"

Favorite moments:

When Peter creates Petoria and starts rapping to the tune of "U Can't Touch This" about how he can do anything he wants now that he's a foreign diplomat.

When the family has to enter the Witness Relocation Program and move to the south. Peter gets attacked several times by a raccoon, the funniest time being when he and Lois are getting friendly and she opens up her blouse and the raccoon jumps out.

The musical number between Stewie and Brian when they are on a train back home and singing about how they are so different yet they get along. They really have great singing voices!

The part where Peter comes home from sensitivity training and tries to breastfeed Stewie. Stewie wakes up when he gets a hair in his mouth and is completely mortified to find that he had been sucking on Peter's teat.

The part at the end of the episode where Lois has been taking a self defense class and become very violent, where the family is discussing how the network should be ashamed to put that violence on the air. Lois reminds Peter that it might not be a good idea to complain about this and Peter responds, "What are they gonna do, cut our budget?" Then he leaves to get a beer and the animation becomes all choppy and pathetic.

Any and all appearances by Death.

Stewie's "Sexy Parties".

The episode where Peter takes over Lois's play and turns it into crap and when Lois berates him in front of the entire audience Peter freezes up and does a long squeaky fart and every one just laughs. Then later on in bed Peter asks Lois, "Were you there when I farted?"

Any and all flashbacks to Peter's ancestors.

Peter pretending to be Lando Griffin at Meg's high school and singing his own song to the tune of a Grease song.

Peter screaming "Shazzam!" when he orgasmed and all of Meg's friends at the sleepover recoiling in disgust.

I could go on and on for days. Every moment is my favorite moment. Best cartoon ever. Favorite character would have to be Peter with Stewie and close second and Brian third.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

When Death came for Peter and Peter ran away shouting "you can't catch me" and Death said "I caught FloJo". (I know, a bit sick but I couldn't help laughing).

When Peter ran down RoadRunner and said he should stop and see if he's ok, they then cut to the car and Wile Coyotoe is sitting in the passenger seat telling him to drive on.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-25-2003 at 04:20 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I like Family Guy, I watch it almost every night, I like the fact that they put it on AS because, the people who don't like to watch Anime, might want to stay up and watch it. (Note:I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!)

My favorite character has to be, Stewie. My favorite episode has to be the one when the kids find out you can get high from licking a toad, and Peter starts to go to his daughters skool, and they sing thier own version of that greese song. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!1

to the site Hitiko Ayeres
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    to the site Hitiko Ayeres
    Well, thank you!!!! thank you!!
    "TOTAL MORON!!!!" Sasuke Uchita

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Whos your favorite character, favorite episode, and if you've seen the one not shown in the US "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein" then comment on it! "Optimus Prime is Jewish too?"

I don't think I've seen this episode.. But I just saw a commercial on the Cartoon Network saying it is going to air November 2 at 11pm. Then it will probably air the next afternoon on TBS. I'll definitely be watching.

I haven't seen all of the epsiodes because I only got into the show when my bf bought the first dvd set, but I love Family Guy. Stewie is the best. I sing along with the theme song everytime. Remember how everyone is in the courtroom saying "oh no!" and then the Kool-Ade guy bursts through the wall and says "oh yeah!" and then he tiptoes backwards out when everyone looks at him strangely?

Oh man! Last night, at work, I was talking to Erika, and she said - I know how to get the best tips out of people. I then said "You tell them you need to feed your crack addicted baby?"

I was pleased she got my reference.

Sometime last week Adult Swim had they episode where Peter finds out he's black and gets reparations from the Pewterschmidts. He uses them to turn the den into Pee Wee's Playhouse.. He sings Pee Wee's theme song: "There's a chair that freakin' talks". It's been stuck in my head all week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast