+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Family Guy

Re: Family Guy

lol, Meg was never abused like that in the earlier run of the series, but since she was rated as the least favorite character of the family, the writers just really went with that and treated her as the outcast.

im a little sad that i havent been able to watch family guy recently, but i caught a few episodes online...i thought it was so funny when they did the Jetsons spoof lol

For the fans of this show, the season premiere on September 23 is a huge spoof of Star Wars. I saw the poster for it in TV Guide and it looks funny. Plus Lucas gave them permission to spoof it (as well as having approved other Star Wars spoofs).

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Star Wars spoof is awesome.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

It was really good. Unfortunately, I couldn't give it my full attention. A paper was calling my name. But I loved it!

Hubby and I were dying laughing. Parts of it were absolutely brilliant!

I enjoyed this episode. I liked the "Dirty Dancing" and "National Lampoon's Vacation" scenes. I also liked when they were looking at the mall directory, figuring out where to go.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Is anybody watching?

Lately I've been watching more. It's good. Not all of it is funny though. Some of the over the top violence and gross-out scenes are stupid.

There was a fabulous episode where they parodied Midas' touch. Everyone and everything Peter touches turns into Robin Williams. Near the end he was being chased by a mob filled with smiling Robin Williamses. Great idea.

We still watch. There have been some dreadfully unfunny epis in the past couple of seasons - Quagmire's abused sister and Joe's cheating had me curling my lip. I love the totally inappropriate jokes and the willingness to go waaaay over the line (I'm sure I will go to hell for laughing my butt off at the "Prom Night Dumpster Baby" song) but it's not easy to keep it funny all the time.
    waywyrd likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I heard they killed off Brian.

That really, really disappoints me. He was my favorite character. By a mile. And now they bring in some other dog who I probably won't give a f*** about. I'm not happy with this show.

Brian was my favorite character too--the voice of reason and sanity on that crazy show! I would have preferred if Peter had bitten the dust. Oh well, I stopped watching this show awhile ago.
    JohnnyK likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast