+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

Monk

A show orignally on the USA network is also on ABC. I sat thru the 1 hour episode to give it a try and I really liked it!
    Tony Shalhoub as the detective/obessive compulsive is grrrreat!!
    Bitty Schram as Sharona is awesome also. She loves Monk & sometimes wanna strangle him at times........ I do hope that Monk will NOT get cancelled by either networks and be the underdog winner on TV

Princess
    Day/Time??

Monk is hilarious. It started out its original run on (I think) USA Network, but now one of the major networks is re-running the first season.

I'll try to find out when and where.

It is on USA network at 10pm on Fridays
    The series run just ended, so it's in repeats now, ofcourse if you haven't seen them yet, they are new to you
    I saw them all EXCEPT the season finale! What a moron.
    I enjoy it to. Tony is great as monk. It's just what I consider to be a "fun" show
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's a great show and USA better save this one!!!!!! btw thats 10pm eastern
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ah... Eastern, I always forget we're not all neighbors
    Thanks Ili!
    I assume that USA will keep this one. If ABC thinks it's good enough to show the repeats, then it must be doing pretty well.

Monk has second season.

Alright!!!! USA picked up Monk for a second season and will be shown in the summer schedule. Here is the link to the article on the Monk site.
    http://www.usanetwork.com/series/mon...ws.092302.html
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I have to wait until summer?!

*Sighs*

Monk is my favorite show!

Ok Campers. I just read in TV Guide that Monk is scheduled to air on June 20th this year on USA, they weren't sure if ABC was going to show it too like they did last year.

This is a fun show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast