+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

new episode on tonight! i love in the commercial when monk sends wipes up to the guy on the telephone poll.

Good episode!! and its about time they got Monk out circulating some, They don't have to rush things, just get a small bit of somewhat normalcy going in his life. He had to be semi-normal for Trudy to put up with his OCD then. I know, he got worse after her death, but he had it before hand too. Didn't recognize Judge Reinhold in the tree.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

omg, that was judge reinhold?!!! i didn't realize that at all!!!!

i really liked this episode. i love the desperate, choking "sharona" he let out when the power first went out. and asking "when is it going to end" over and over. when the lights came back on, he seemed so sincere when he said, "but i didn't know when it was going to end."

and though i know it's time for monk to have a love interest, i called my mom as soon as it ended and complained about it. i love just monk and sharona... though i suppose if there has to be a woman for monk, that pr lady isn't so bad.

well Judge was listed in the opening credits and tree guy is the only one that even came close to looking like him. He didn't even sound like himself.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think this was the best episode of this season so far. I thought it was pretty good. I figured out why the guy cut out the power when he first did it, though. The episode had some great scenes in it. Giving the guy the wipes in the tree and then asking for them back, taking the stairs to the 52nd floor, and the overweight woman in the elevator and Monk eyeing her up when he sees the "capacity: 800 lbs." sign.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

omg, the large lady in the elevator was hysterical! you could see him trying to calculate her weight and his date's weight yada yada. thought it was soooo funny!

ahaha this past episode was great. I loved it when he was in the elevator and kept saying "lobby. lobby, lobby, ..." even when they said it wouldn't work.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I liked it too. figured it out that they didn't want the show to be seen, but not that he worked for the power company. As sor him and Sharona getting together, the phrase "jump the shark" come to mind? bad move!!!!!!!1. Heck i got to get to san fran and check that PR girl out she was a cutie

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    I liked it too. figured it out that they didn't want the show to be seen, but not that he worked for the power company.
    Not only did I figure out the motive, but as soon as the guy appeared on my screen I said "He did it." I do that a lot, but I'm never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    As sor him and Sharona getting together, the phrase "jump the shark" come to mind? bad move!!!!!!!1.
    Exactly what I thought. That would mess up her character and Trudy's role in Adrian's memory. I think they threw in the episode where Monk and Sharona had to pretend to be married to make sure people saw that it would never work.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I hate hate hate the idea of Monk and Sharona ever becoming romantically involved. Sharona is his lifeline to coping, if they got together it would be the same to me as if a psychologist dated one of his patients.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread