+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

Tomorrow's episode with the monkey trashing Monk's house looks promising in the previews.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I really didn't care for this episode. My hopes weren't high though, because chimpanzees are my least favorite animal. That and the fact that the guest star, Carmen Electra, was hardly even in it. The crime was one of the easier ones to figure out and a little lame. But I did enjoy Sharona getting arrested.

P.S. Is it just me, or is Benjy played by yet another actor.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I am pretty sure thats the same Benjy from last year, just grown a little
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    I thought this was an alright episode.
    I was cracking up seeing the Captain trying to make the monkey mad and fire the gun.
    There was also Monk's "fixing" of the knobs on the sound mixer.
    I actually felt bad for Monk when he felt like he was trapped in the panic room.
    I'm surprised Monk didn't blow his top when the monkey was making a mess of his house.
    I guess we'll have to wait at least two weeks for another new Monk, since next week's is a repeat. However, that's not half bad considering the episode with Monk's brother wasn't a part of last Friday's marathon.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I laughed so hard at the cheif trying to make the monkey mad!

I agree that the murder was a little too obvious. I did love Sharona breaking in to rescue the monkey and the chief trying to make the monkey mad. All in all it was an okay episode.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I just wanted to mention that one of my all time favorite episodes is where Sharona's sister, Gail, is arrested for stabbing and murdering another thespian on stage. Sharona's mother is GREAT! And Monk - speed dating?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

That was a funny episode. I like the ones like that, with a suspect with a bizarre personality. There have been some bland, hardly there, killers. But my absolute favorite episode is Mr. Monk goes to the Circus. The fact that Monk said "suck it up" to Sharona, because of her fear of elephants was absolutely hilarious. Sharona for the rest of the episode was at her best. Although, the death of the elephant trainer is probably the grossest one of any season.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I don't think we actually SAW the elephant trainer killed though, did we? It was all Sharona's reaction, etc. GREAT editing!

I don't even try very hard to figure out the mysteries any more, I'm more interested in the personality development. The supporting cast is always good for a few laughs, too.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Yeah, every now and then they have a good mystery, but on occassions it's transparent. And on other occassions they don't give enough information, or introduce the killer far too late.

As for the elephant trainer's death scene, they showed Sharona's reaction and a loud squishing sound.

P.S. I can't wait for the second season DVD, and I hope they make one.

+ Reply to Thread