+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

next you have to catch Keen Eddie on Bravo on tuesday nights
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

keen eddie. see? without having cable, i've never even heard of this show.

oh then you have to see the keen eddie thread.*now back to our regularly scheduled detective*
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

*on my way to the keen eddie thread. you monk fans talk amongst yourselves.

Tonights episode Feb 6 was awright but kinda weak...
    The grandma getting kidnapped & guest star SNL Rachel Dratch....
    But seeing Monk and what he does just makes up for it....

you just knew that he was going to flunk the test. He would have taken too long making sure he colored in the whole circle and then clean the edges like he ended up doing. If he wants to get on the force under the ADA, he should have had the test verbally taken.

i thought this last episode was kinda weak, too. i want him to solve murders... not figure out how someone goes about stealing furniture.

2/13 show

This was good one!!! strong dramatic showing by Ted Levine, Capt. Stollemeyer. Now he understands Monk more from having to worry about his own wife. I liked this show, was trying to figure it out before Monk did, and blew it big time

March 5th is season finale. Monk goes to jail, The Fat Man is back, but its Tim Curry this time, not Adam Arkin. Wonder why? Did Adam feel he was going to be type cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    March 5th is season finale. Monk goes to jail, The Fat Man is back, but its Tim Curry this time, not Adam Arkin. Wonder why? Did Adam feel he was going to be type cast?
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Watching last night I kept seeing the previews for next week and thinking oh the Fat Man is back but there is something wrong. I'd totally forgotten it was Adam Arkin before.

BTW, I loved the marriage counselor and Sharona's pup tent.

+ Reply to Thread