+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: Monk

Re: Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3763225;
    As tv finales go this was one of the best.

Even if it had been a sad ending (was so thinking he would die! until Natalie got sick too), at least it HAD a story.

But this one tied up all the loose ends (except, as hubby pointed out after we watched it - the six fingered man got away) and happily, too. And in a fairly realistic manner. Although Molly seems to be as much a saint as Trudy apparently was...I think most people would be a bit weirded-out by the constant picture-taking.

The McGuffin wasn't too far fetched, either; great job all in all. If the show had to end, this finale at least gave those years proper due.
    I thought he was killed during the episode where Monk faked his death. I believe it was the season finale episode from a last season or the season before.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3763231;
    I thought he was killed during the episode where Monk faked his death. I believe it was the season finale episode from a last season or the season before.
    He was? Thanks!

"Mr Mon is On The Run" is the episode where Monk was framed for the murder of the six-fingered man. It was a two part episode involving Dale the Whale. In the end, Dale ended up losing all of his prison privileges, and had his precious window taken away from him. He also lost his huge bed, and special gourmet meals.
    Dale arranged for the murder of six-finger man and then had Monk framed for it by using a corrupt sheriff (who ended up turning state's evidence).

Gosh, I'm going to miss this show! Will have to start looking for reruns and recording them.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I remember Dale the Whale, in prison with the satin sheets and huge bed...(And didn't he hire Natalie or Sharona at one point, too? In his apartment?)

Odd I didn't remember the rest of it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread