+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

FORT Fogey

How many umbrellas does Monk own anyway?

I love Monk and I never thought I would but after the first episode I was hooked.

Tony Shaloub is just perfect for the private eye with OCD (I can so relate). I love Sharona and her kid too, and everyone in the cast.

Here's a show that's done with the light touch and humor of shows back in the day when they did not take themselves so seriously.

It was great to hear that "Monk" would be picked up by ABC after they discarded it like a used Kleenex and it became a hit for USA. What is unbelievable to me is that they have not shown us any new episodes for months now and I'm tired of seeing the same three. I need new OCD traits to fixate on.

Dammit, somebody get a move on and get this show rolling again. Tony's kids need new shoes.

Monk's great, it's the kind of show you don't have to 'catch-up' on every week and it's perfect when there's nothing to watch on other channels.

I went to the official site and checked the schedule... repeats until May 23rd, with no listing for MONK on the 30th..... Perhaps it will be back in June? That feels like a long way off.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I read somewhere that the new season will start sometime in June. It seems like a long time to wait, but the show is so good even the repeats are fun to watch.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

geez, june is such a long way to wait. :b

this show totally cracks me up too. tony is the greatest.

I love monk
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Having OCD myself, I really enjoy watching this show. Tony Shaloub does a really great job with it too.

It's back!!!! and they changed the freaking theme song!!!! I liked last years song better. Now to hope that my vcr caught the whole show and I didn't screw up setting the time again.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I didn't notice the theme song change (I fast forwarded through opening credits)

Fun episode... but Sharona's kid is a new actor isn't he? I like Andrew McCarthy too. Been a long time since I've seen him anywhere.

Loved watching Monk walk on the cobblestone walkway when first meeting the friend of Trudys.

Anyone else feel so bad when it was taking forever to write just the "Mr." on the board?

Who played the gym teacher? SO FAMILIAR, but I just can't place him.

When someone tells me I'm going to kick myself I think!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

Who was that crazy gym teacher?

Originally posted by cali
    Who played the gym teacher? SO FAMILIAR, but I just can't place him.
    His name is David Rasche. He was in a series called "Sledge Hammer" that was hilarious. He has also appeared in many films.

+ Reply to Thread