+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

I caught the L.A. episode.....
    Wasn't the same w/o Sharona alongside

And Monk's neighbor Kevin did ok....

I was in stiches when Monk became a contestant on the game show....

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    New Monk with no OCD was good. He still got teased. I loved the crime part of it. That was kind of cool. Just so I remember in the future, and if anyone missed it, the top five episodes were:

#5 - Mr. Monk and the Panic Room, not a big fan of that one. Everyone likes monkeys...
    #4 - Mr. Monk Goes to Mexico, okay episode. Not one that stands out to me, though. Kind of surprised me to see it.
    #3 - Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month, one of my favorite ones.
    #2 - Mr. Monk and the Three Pies, it's an okay one. John Turturo did great as Ambrose.
    #1 - Mr. Monk and the Red-Headed Stranger, no surprise. It's one of my very favorite episodes.

Disappointed that the TV Star one (Sarah Silverman was the best guest star, yet), and the Circus one didn't make the cut...
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I liked Monk without OCD, but it wouldn't have flown for long. He needs the OCD to keep him focused on the crime scene. I was trying again to put everything together and couldn't do it. I knew that jumper had something to do with the case though. Can't wait for next season. Let's hope its more than 10 episodes long.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Did anyone see Kip on Monk? Everyone in my house just yelled out, "HEY IT'S KIP THE GAY GUY!"

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    I was blown away by the season finale. I think it's the best episode of the season! Unfortunately, I missed a couple of episodes from the first half of this new season so I could be wrong. I never saw "Mr. Monk and the Red Headed Stranger," so it was good for me to watch a Season 1 episode right before the season finale.
    When I saw the previews for this episode, I thought this would be a silly episode. The moment I saw the Captain get shot, I had a feeling that this had to be a good episode. There was a method to Monk's madness in taking his medication. He wanted to be free of his quirks so he could be happy and fit in with society. "The Monk," the very cocky and smart-mouthed result of the medication, had a lot of great one-liners. Too bad none of his friends liked him. It eventually got to the point that no one else did either, leaving poor Monk alone again. Thus, Monk stops taking the medication and solves the case. It was a riot seeing Sharona drive the car "The Monk" bought . Those scenes with Trudy near the beginning and end of the episode were very touching.
    During what will surely be a long wait for the rest of the season, they should take the time to make some more really good episodes.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

I missed the whole thing (I was at a friend's, He absolutly dislikes the show), and they didn't replay the episode this morning because of the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    Did anyone see Kip on Monk? Everyone in my house just yelled out, "HEY IT'S KIP THE GAY GUY!"
    And he is from where? And what character was he playing?

*because I obviously have no freaking idea who Kip is*
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    who the heck is Kip?

heard a rumor at work that sharona is gonna leave the show, I hope not, she does a great job, even though the replacements were ok, they can't replace sharona. unless its Angie Everhart or Elizabeth Hurley

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Bitty Schram can't leave! She's my favorite part of the show... But Niecy Nash was a hilarious substitute nurse.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Kip is from the Joe Schmo Show. Sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

+ Reply to Thread