+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

Good show, bizzare plotline to keep you guessing for sure about what was going on. Next week looks good, Monk working in a discount store.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Okay, the new one with Monk working in the department store was very good. I figured out who did it as soon as they showed the person, again. But the why almost always throws me. But this one didn't giive enough facts until it was revealed. I loved the Disher having a girlfriend that nobody sees, and works as a wallet model subplot.

The one guy from "Mr. Monk and the Paperboy" is back for next week.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Loved the show last night, Disher's invisible girlfriend plotline is good for a decent run. Glad to see that Monk helped his ex partner, too bad it wasn't sooner.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    This was a good one too. disher and the model was a hoot!!! Monk in a store is a frightening thought. notice how the capt. is more in tuned to Monk and seems to be more understanding to his problems and is accepting them with slight amusement. the incident with the two vans being loaded and the bubble wrap from this episode. the slight smile he had as he talked to Monk and knew inside the real dilemma

I loved how the captain called the other officer over and told him to start popping the bubbles ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Early on in this show he wasn't nearly as accepting to Monk's OCD, but the one where Karen Stottlemeyer got in a car accident helped him understand Monk better.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Pretty good episode tonight. Same old victim, same old method of murder, though. It's always some girl about to reveal something about a guy, and then some sort of car problem. Good episode overall, though. It was nice to meet Trudy's parents. I missed Sharona... Kevin is a pretty good character, but I hope there's hope that Varla comes back. Next week's episode looks cool, especially considering a little other info I heard about it about the plot.

I don't know what was worse, when Monk took care of the monkee, or Kevin Meeting trudy's parents was a great way to show some of Monk and her in happier times. Having her Dad see Monk do his thing was a trip too. I enjoyed it, and hope that they have the parents back again next season.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, i got to admit, i got chocked up with the flashbacks of Trudy, they did a great job. but remember "you can't stay sad forever" dad's words. think that will play later on? love the fact the dad got to see the monk in action too. really showed him what his daughter admired about him. Liked the sceane where monk thanked him for Trudy. that was touching

Any of you vote for your favorite episode at the official Monk site? I voted twice for Mr. Monk and the Circus and once for Mr. Monk and the T.V. Star. My third favorite episode is Mr. Monk and the Red-Headed Stranger, but I figured more people would vote for that one. They're going to have a mini-marathon of the episodes that got the most votes on Friday before the season finale.

+ Reply to Thread