+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    The latest episode, the mafia one, was actually pretty good. My only problem with it was the motive for the murder. It was a bit weak, but it was self defense. The Fat Tony and Sharona subplot was pretty good, too. And Randy Disher actually did something nice for Sharona in the episode. We all know he has a thing for her, but he hasn't really expressed it, yet. Next week's episode with the Reno 911 woman as Monk's new nurse looks absolutely hilarious.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Not a bad episode, the first one I had figured out before the end of the show. Next weeks does look interesting. Like the Nurse has no idea what she is getting into with a major OCD guy.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Why do you keep calling him Fat Tony??
    He's always been Fat Tony ... since he was 4!
    He's NOT FAT!!!

"Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Monk: on surveillance wires, and the many options -
    "Even if I die ... dont let them do #4"
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Why do you keep calling him Fat Tony??
    He's always been Fat Tony ... since he was 4!
    He's NOT FAT!!!

I liked:

Sharona: "Why don't you call him Big Tony?"
    Vince: "It's taken."
    Sharona: "By who?!"
    Vince: "Big Tony."

The whole Fat Tony thing was pretty funny.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Oh man, I loved the latest episode. It was a very very different sort of plotline, though the mystery really wasn't too difficult to solve. A lot of the answer was based on unkown information. Monk's temporary nurse was hilarious. She ended up as good a detective (Miss Kojak) as Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Oh man, I loved the latest episode. It was a very very different sort of plotline, though the mystery really wasn't too difficult to solve. A lot of the answer was based on unkown information. Monk's temporary nurse was hilarious. She ended up as good a detective (Miss Kojak) as Monk.
    My favorite moment was at the Doctor's office with the magazine's. I also agree this was one of the better episode's this season... it had a new vibe to it without loosing the original idea of Monk being a little OCD.

Caught the Fri Nite show....

Never a dull moment watching Monk seeing his crazy craaazy like antics...
    ummmmm....
    Could have been much more w/ poor Sharona goin nutty and when we found out WHY didnt really add up in the long run. I did like the actress who temporarily subbed for Sharona. I liked her and there is a future for her if they make her perm.

They really should bring her back for some more episodes. She was hilarious. Varla was played by Niecy Nash, who is one of the stars of the Comedy Central show Reno 911. I hardly get around to watching that show, but she's hilarious on it as well.

thats her?!?!? DAMN! I rarely watch Reno 911 I never saw her w/o a hat that she sports on the show... Looks like shes added onto my fave list now...

+ Reply to Thread