+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Monk

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    Anyone see this week's episode? I thought it was a pretty good episode. It sucked that all of a sudden Monk got fired, but it was interesting to see where Sharona works. I also thought the ending was good, with Sharona being the one to rip off the commissioner's toupee.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I saw it, too. It was an alright episode, but was it just me or was that opening murder scene especially violent. I missed a few vital pieces of information due to people talking behind me, so I didn't figure it out this time. Was there something in the newspaper about a wig shop burning down?
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

I love how his percentage went down ... and then Sharona said "74% is good enough for me!" and tackled the man with all those people around. The sound of it being ripped from his head gives me shivers. lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I missed a few vital pieces of information due to people talking behind me, so I didn't figure it out this time.
    I feel your pain. My brother had a bunch of his friends over the house around the time Monk was on. They were all in the next room talking and I missed a lot of the episode because of that. Here's hoping they re-air this episode ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Was there something in the newspaper about a wig shop burning down?
    Yes. The wig shop had a part in the murder, that was where the toupee of the victim's hair was sold. This was important because the hair had DNA that could be traced back to the victim.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

it was an ok show, not bad, but not their best either. I guess you can't do wonderfull all the time
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I fell asleep and missed most of it. I really hope they reshow it soon.

it repeats sometime this week for sure, Just check the schedule.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    one big glaring mistake, they still can't place her in the garage when he killed her. its all circumstantial evidence.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma24601
    Yes. The wig shop had a part in the murder, that was where the toupee of the victim's hair was sold. This was important because the hair had DNA that could be traced back to the victim.
    But was the wig shop mentioned in one of the newspapers, I mean when the commissioner was saying that the torso murder was on the front page, and some other case was on page 22. If so... I missed that.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

While watching I love the 90's...

they were doing the Silence of the Lambs moment when the killer was doing his routine with the lotion...

"it puts the lotion in the basket"...

and I had completely forgotten that killer from that movie and Stottlemeyer from Monk are one in the same!

+ Reply to Thread