+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

it was difficult!

Oh, welcome cad and chach to our Shield discussion!

Anyway, back to last nights... I watched it this morning, and thank god I could fast forward. I was just way too uncomfortable watching that. So uncomfortable that apparently I can't even type what happened!

Captain Aceveda is going to have a rough time of this. Interesting how it ties into the elderly victims not wanting to talk. I was thinking he would OK the 5 grand for the consult with that guy.

Oh, and it was an iron!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thnk God it airs back to back here. I missed it at 9pm and caught it at 10.
    Yes,Cali,I guess it was an iron. I read somewhere that Vic will try to go straight this season. Have you guys heard that? I sure hope not, he makes the show!

It was even more difficult to watch then I anticipated! Ugh. Glad that Tevon isn't dead, so far. Interesting to see how everything plays out. USA Today had Acaveda (spell?) telling his "horrified wife" what happened - next week I guess.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Im really bothered by Shanes girlfriend, wanting to KEEP the iron because she just bought it!!!!!!! WTF!
    That whole Acevada thingy was really intense...whoa...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

It will be interesting if he tells his wife. I can't imagine.... uhg.

insomniac

shane's new woman...

where did this chick come from? what happened to "Tulips" she definately needed to stay on the show!!! LOL
    anyways, shane's new chick..... can you say "YOKO?" LOL

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    why do i know that vic is going to help acivada (sp?) get even witht he guys who did it? also. how are they going to get rid of the marked bills? start making some drug busts and substitute the real good money with their marked money? sound like a plan?

"Tulips"? Why do I have no idea who that is?

Joeguy, I bet you're right, some how Vic is going to help Aceveda, and then Aceveda will "owe" him.

I don't know how they are going to get rid of the marked bills. I guess they might get ahold of the list somehow and just destroy that part of the heist. How much was it? I can't seem to remember. No matter, it would be a small price to pay.

insomniac
    hey cali... tulips is the stripper shane ummmm.... made love to in the interegation room in both the first and second seasons... i dont believe they were played by the same woman in both seasons but i do have to say she/they is/are both quite hot!

Btw. im new here i started watching the show last year but was hooked almost instantly. amazing show ! i had to buy the first 2 seasons on dvd...

Ahhh, I remember Tulips now

I haven't watched all of last nights episode, but what I saw looked pretty good. I fell asleep, then woke up for the previews for next week. Aceveda is really going through it!

+ Reply to Thread