+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

I just found this board and wanted to chime in that I'm a big fan, too. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and have even bought them for some of my friends - mostly because I knew I'd never see my DVDs again if I just loaned them out, but I digress.

This show is like Tivo: everyone who has tried it/seen it, loves it, but not enough people know about it. Most of my friends had never even heard of The Shield before I told them about it. To me, The Shield is everything The Sopranos is supposed to be, and a better show.

I think season 3 is off to a great start! It seems that maybe Tevan is moving towards being Vic's #2 instead of Shane, which is interesting since Tevan isn't involved in or aware of any of the strike team's extra-curricular activities. The Vic/Shane/Shane's-girlfriend situation sure seems headed for a blow-up.

Also, there seems to be some sort of relationship developing between the black woman on the decoy team (whose name I didn't pick up on and who is rather sexy, I might add) and Vic, which is interesting on both the personal side and in how it will impact the strike team since there is a lot of tension between the two groups. She seems very savvy and seems to want to be on Vic's good side. Since she is sexy, Vic seems all for it. This will definitely lead to something...

Did anyone see the last 10 mins of lastnite's episode, That was intense TV.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Aliasmq....Oh my god....It was so intense.
    What did she hit Tevan with ? I thought it was an iron....

Vic and Claudette seem to be getting along.....Claudette needs some romance..her and Dutch?? lol

THe streaking was hilarious...God what a great show...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

T-baby I got My Prince Tix for my wife -EXCITED!
    Yes it was an iron,maybe that's how they will get rid or Shane's girlfriend-assault of an officer.The actor that plays Tevon was on my local sports station yesterday and he said he is gonna be on for a while.But that was uncomfortably intense and great TV all in one.Then Vic saying before credits " I can't believe Shane and Tevon missed this" freaky!!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I don't know about him being on longer, he was looking pretty dead after going through the windshield. I thought girlfriend hit him with a cast iron frying pan... the weapon of choice in the kitchen area
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I don't know about him being on longer, he was looking pretty dead after going through the windshield. I thought girlfriend hit him with a cast iron frying pan... the weapon of choice in the kitchen area
    I would of walked away unscathed :rolleyes

Next week looks really good, This show has got me hooked

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man, the writing just keeps getting better and better, loved the streaking, that was a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I thought it was a Frying pan too. Then when he went after her,she grabbed the iron... This show is great!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    had to be a frying pan, just proves her cooking will kill you. poor shane

Based on things I've read on another board, tonight's episode will be very difficult to watch. Ugh.

+ Reply to Thread