+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

LG.
    Julian beat that crap out of bully cop and left him crying in a heap on the sidewalk.

Vic went to the storage locker and lifted out the fake bottom of the storage box and was dipping in to get out some of the (marked) money, presumably to pay for extra autism treatments for his son.

Claudette confronted Aceveda about stealing her ideas (i.e. using a decoy undercover cop to try to catch Vic in the act) and taking away her promotion by staying on the job until he takes office. Claudette talks to the deputy chief about her job situation.

Dutch is going all "Al Capone" and is working with Treasury to solve the Armenian money train murders - it takes an accountant to catch a crook. Oh, and Dutch looked just smoking hot. Dayam.

Vic's brunette dude, the number 2 guy (not Lem, what is his name, Shane?) was getting chewed out by his new girlfriend for not buying her a used Lexus to help her start her career as a realtor.

Previews from next week - Aceveda brings in a decoy squad who start getting in Vic's face. There is dissention in the ranks among the gang strike force as the newer African American guy gets into it with Shane, who makes a racist remark. Dani might be coming back as a mole.

not sure what else happened.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

ok, you say sidewalk talking about Julian beating the crap out of the guy... was it the stairwell, or did he really beat the crap out of someone else?

I can't believe that I don't want Vic getting caught. Really why do I root for him? He does one nice thing for/to someone and I think, "Oh, he's really a great guy". I mean Gee, I like Dutch and Claudette, why don't I root for them to catch the Stike Team??

But.... um... Vic really is a great guy
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    i was sorta disappointed in the first episode. i guess i've been spoiled.. i still want some shock value to the show but it seems to be more story/character driven so far..

also i thought the previews were for the whole season and not just the next episode?

LG.
    maybe the previews were for more than just next week. I wasn't paying that much attention.

Cali, the fact that you are on Vic's side even though he's done some unquestionably bad things (like killing the internal affairs cop in the premier episode of the season) is what makes this show so damn interesting and addicting. We do like Claudette and Dutch and want them to solve cases and know what's going on, but not if it stops Vic. Hmmmm, interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

it truly is saying something about the writing and acting isn't it? Phenominal.

LG.
    ha ha ha, yes cali. This is why I forced you to start watching the show in the first seaon. I needed somebody to discuss it with, and I just knew that you would appreciate it.

LG.
    what do folks think about Shane's new girlfriend. Is she going to get the Strike Team into trouble spending the money? And why don't we get to see more of Lem? Doesn't he have a personal life anymore.

oh yeah, and Claudette kicks ass.

I don't know what to think of Shane's new girlfriend. I was suprised she was such a hardass with Vic at the end.

They've known each other for two months, but she seems to be all sunggled in and setting up house. She also seems to want to drive a huge wedge between Vic and Shane. I know she doesn't know about the money train, but if Shane somehow lets on that he has some money, I can definately see her trying hard and fsat tohelp him spend it. Lexus was just step one

What did everyone think of Julian this episode? What about his new partner, and his coldness to Dani?

I felt really bad for Dani, as she is really the only one that really stood up for him. I figure he doesn't want to be her partner as it will make him confront the fact that he is gay.

I'm interested to see who's in the Undercover group. How many new faces are there going to be? I have trouble keeping up with the people as it is.

Oh, Lem... I don't know what's up with him. He's kind of just there in the background. What's the other guys name? The one who is trying to be the go between with Shane and Vic? I like him.

And yes, Claudette does kick Booty! I almost burst out laughing when Dutch was telling her that she was the best cop he's ever worked with, then added the fact that most of them can['t keep up with him at all

Next week looks intense.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I'm really bothered by Shane's new girlfriend. 2,months and she already has him buying her a Lexus??? It cant be that good can it?

I felt bad for Claudette especially now that Aceveda has no plans to leave his position anytime soon.

Dani Im so glad she has her job but now Julian is acting like he is to good for her....

Damn I love this show...!!! I've turned all my friends on to it...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

not only does she have him getting her the Lexus, but it looks like she's moved in with him.

I felt bad for Claudette too, but I'm glad she decided to take the position Aceveda offered her. The cheif guy better let her have Aceveda's job when he's out!!

Why do you think Julian is acting that way?

I love this show too

+ Reply to Thread