+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

LG.
    good grief, it's starting again this Tuesday and I haven't even seen an ad for it yet? Thank God I saw cali's avatar and this thread so I didn't miss it.

*runs to change avatar to something Shield-like*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I watched the last two eps from season 2 last night. I'm not good at staying up that late, but damn if this show isn't worth it! I was laying in bed, my eyes burning because I was so tired and I couldn't let myself fall asleep.

TONIGHT!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Ooooh, I'm so excited for tonight's episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Darn it! My recording cut off immediately after Julian confronted the jerk cop and, I think, broke his arm. Did I miss anything big?

Uhg! This annoys me to no end!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Darn it! My recording cut off immediately after Julian confronted the jerk cop and, I think, broke his arm. Did I miss anything big?

Uhg! This annoys me to no end!!!!

Mine cut off when Vic went to the storage shed to, it appeared, collect the money...and do what with??? Did I miss anything?

And good for Julian when he confronted that cop (and broke something, ouch). His constant stream of prayers made this confrontation very realistic. This is a great show!

I forgot it was on last night, I got the days mixed up!!!! kkkkkeeeeerrrrrraaaaappppp!!! gotta find out when its on again
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The premier will repeat:

Friday at 11pm, Sunday at 10pm and Monday at 10pm

I hope you can catch it

I'm so happy this show is back on. I couldn't watch it last night, too late for me, but I did tape it. Then came home from work today and forgot that I had taped it. Tonight I want to watch the results show of American Idol so I guess I'll have to watch my tape tomorrow. Grrrrrrrr! This damn overtime is killing all my brain cells.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    The premier will repeat:

Friday at 11pm, Sunday at 10pm and Monday at 10pm

I hope you can catch it
    Tanks for the info Sueweety!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

No problem. I remember LG talking me into watching part way through season 1, now I'm a huge "WATCH THE SHIELD" advocate. If I can help someone see an episode, I'm all over it

Now... if someone can tell me how the premier ended I'll be happy

+ Reply to Thread