+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

I couldn't believe Cavanaugh had them put Lem in with the criminals in the cage! Cavanaugh doesn't seem to have a good plan to bring them down, it's like he's playing it all by ear.

Lem sure screwed up saving good old Kavanaugh's life, only to have him toss the hero in the cage. Kavanaugh has lost all sense of reason, with the problems of the ex-wife and the Strike Team. He is definitely in self-destruct mood. The end of Kavanaugh should be thrilling.

I agree, Gaby. I hope that the baby belongs to someone other than Vic because Vic is such the obvious choice. That night in the car when they were staking out whatever it was they were staking out and started fooling around in the car, it's just too easy. Since I missed a good deal of this and last season, does anyone recall any scenes where Danni was "involved", flirting, coming on to or fending off any possible daddies?

Quote Originally Posted by Nena902 View Post
    I agree, Gaby. I hope that the baby belongs to someone other than Vic because Vic is such the obvious choice. That night in the car when they were staking out whatever it was they were staking out and started fooling around in the car, it's just too easy. Since I missed a good deal of this and last season, does anyone recall any scenes where Danni was "involved", flirting, coming on to or fending off any possible daddies?
    Only the thief that they used as a CI to get back expensive chairs. They went on a date around the same time that she hooked up with Vic. But, the preview for the next episode shows Vic holding the baby in the hospital, so it's probably white and probably his.

Attention Canadian viewers: here in Ontario I've been watching "The Shield" on Wednesday nights on CH Hamilton. (Owned by Global.) For some reason they've moved the show to Sunday nights at 10:00. This is one of my favorite shows. I nearly had heart failure when it wasn't on last night.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    yup, looked like Vic was the daddy from the clip in the ads. Wonder if this child will be autistic like 2/3 of Vic's other kids? Why was Dani sleeping with Vic again, I don't remember. Hmmmm. Lem had better acquire a taste for enchiladas and tequila if they're sending him down South with Gilroy to keep him out of prison.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I was surprise that Lem went along with it. Since Gilroy came to an ugly end. Taking off for Mexico is not the answer. I hope someone comes to their senses and stops it.

Danni actually had a couple runs at Vic. Early on in the series... in either season 1 or 2. Then they had the moment in the squad car out in front of Glenn Close's house last year while on stake out. I still want it to be anyone's but Vic's baby.(And wasn't Vic already divorce from Corrine when it happen?) I still think that ex-wife is a pinhead.

My question is.. where is the CI? the girl with the kid? If she still disappears doesn't the case against Lem go away?

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Danni actually had a couple runs at Vic. Early on in the series... in either season 1 or 2. Then they had the moment in the squad car out in front of Glenn Close's house last year while on stake out. I still want it to be anyone's but Vic's baby.(And wasn't Vic already divorce from Corrine when it happen?) I still think that ex-wife is a pinhead.
    I rewatched the Pilot episode this week since another station had on a Shield marathon. Danni slept with Vic in one of the first 3 episodes. She invited Dutch over to study for her Sergeant's exam and Vic called, so she kicked Dutch out.

I hope they don't kill off Lem. It's good that there haven't been any spoilers out one way or the other. I don't want him to go to jail.

I hadn't thought about getting rid of the CI. . . That seems a lot easier for the guys than felony evading

I have a couple of questions on this show. Is Acevada playing Vic for the fool or is he playing the Kavenaugh? I didn't quite follow as I saw one scene where Acevada is asking Vic what his plan is to bring down Kavenaugh and the the next scene where Acevada is in Kavenaugh's office assuring him that he has fooled Vic into trusting him.

Two: Whose baby is this that Danni is having (I guess we'll know in 2 days)

Three: Why is Vic's wife flipping out on Danni and accusing her of having Vic's baby when she is the one that dumped Vic and didn't want him. She didn't want him so much that she ran away and hid in last season if I remember correctly. Why all the jealousy and animosity if she knows he is a player, she dumped him and now she's playing like the lights just went on in her head? Makes no sense to me.

Reminder: tonight's episode is an hour and a half.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread