+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

acckkkk, I knew that!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

How many more weeks before the season premiere in January?

Counting down for the premiere of The Shield Season 2

Tuesday, January 7th, 10 pm eastern on FX!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    Cool, I can't wait. I was watching FX on Monday, they replayed the episode of 24 I missed when Fox was carrying hockey last week, and they were promoting the new season.

Some tidbits from the ads:

Looks like some new alliances are being made -

Vic and David Aceveda are teaming up, as they needed to work together at the end of last season to protect themselves from Vic's former buddy, the psycho guy who ran over someone and had Vic cover it up.

Vic gets some dissention from within his own group, most likely Shane, who didn't like how Vic offed a fellow cop in the premier episode and who clashed with Vic a couple times during the season.

Claudette continues to kick ass!

Who knows what the heck Vic's wife is doing with his kids on the run, but Vic is more likely to be a loose cannon without them around everyday. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Vic finds out that his prostitute-friend's baby is his and he decides to do something to take care of the kid if his own children are gone somewhere with his wife.

Lem - I can see Lem getting caught up in a fight between Vic and Shane and not knowing what to do.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Dutch ends up taking the place of one of Vic's crew gone astray? Can you see Dutch in Vic's gang?

NO!!!!! Not Dutch

Really though, I couldn't see that. He's to good.

Okay I can't see him doing anything along those lines, either. I am so wondering what they have in store for us this season. I hope that this season will be as good, if not better, than last season.

LG.
    Dutch is the straightest arrow in the quiver. Something serious would have to happen to turn Dutch to the "dark" side, as he withstood a lifetime of ridicule to be true to himself, and finally started to see some rewards from it last season when he caught the serial killer, won Vic's respect for his interrogation (after allowing the suspect to get all up on him), and actually got the girl for once in his life.

Dutch rules, long live Dutch, and don't be messing with his Ho-Hos, dammit.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Woo Hoo!
    I agree

Three cheers for Dutch

+ Reply to Thread