+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

FORT Fan
    I went to set my DVR for this week, and I don't see the Shield.

Anyone know what's up?

Next episode of the Shield will not be until May 17th.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Acevada has become extemely annoying and overbearing, His hate for Vic will in the end be his downfall. Though I bet if he told Vic what really happened to him, Vic would have taken care of it for him, but then again he would owe Vic and that would never happen. I am done with Anthony Anderson's character, it's too "payback to the man" themed for me.
    Those pics taken of Aceveda being violated are still out there somewhere. I'm sure Vic could use those to his advantage if he ever got ahold of them - which is one reason why Aceveda wouldn't tell Vic about what happened. If he did, Vic probably would be outraged and go after the guy, but he would also make sure Aceveda was humiliated even more by getting the news out about what happened.

And I wonder if Vic has got one of those little cameras planted in Aceveda's car...

FORT Fan
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, so I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case.

Click to see Spoiler:

According to Ask Ausiello, Glenn Close won't be coming back for the 5th season. Honestly, I'm bummed. I like her character!

He also said the May 24th episode will be 90 minutes and it "begins to wrap up the Antwon Mitchell story"

My husband and I really enjoyed the Shield the last two years, but this year seems kind of boring. I don't care for storyline much.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Oh, I think this season is great..only problem I have is some charecters seem gone...Julians wife...Tevan...Shanes wife.

Shane is irritating me...lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I like this season a lot. I was trying to see how many new episodes are left. I have trouble accessing the FX site at work and don't see much info anywhere else. All I can see is that we've got new ones coming for the rest of this month. There should be several new ones left, but I just want to be sure!

As for the missing characters, I don't miss Julian's wife and while I really disliked Shane's wife and found her very irritating, she did add some new twists to the Shane-Vic relationship - though for the moment I guess there are plenty of twists without her. I do miss Tevan and wish they would bring him back, but I have a feeling they probably won't. Having a good, honest cop in the middle of the strike team was interesting, but makes it hard for Vic & Co. to do their stuff. They probably took that storyline as far as it could go - unless he can come back in a different capacity somehow. Tevan's probably out on disability and will likely stay that way.

I have a feeling Shane's partner, Army or whatever his name is, won't be around much longer. He's expendable now that Shane is back with Vic. Maybe Antwon will kill him. Or maybe Dutch will think he's a cat and strangle him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    I have a feeling Shane's partner, Army or whatever his name is, won't be around much longer. He's expendable now that Shane is back with Vic. Maybe Antwon will kill him. Or maybe Dutch will think he's a cat and strangle him.
    How I wish Dutch would take Shane out... I am tired of Shane being a constant pinhead. And its Vic's job to fix whatever Shane has done wrong.

What I am truly waiting for is when Vic finds out that Dutch has been scamming on his ex-wife. Cause we all know Vic will go ape-sh*t crazy...

I am so so so so tired of the whole Acevedo story line. They need to kill him off and move on. I did read the thing about Glenn Close... I hope that does not mean Acevedo comes back to the house fulltime next season.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    How I wish Dutch would take Shane out... I am tired of Shane being a constant pinhead. And its Vic's job to fix whatever Shane has done wrong.

What I am truly waiting for is when Vic finds out that Dutch has been scamming on his ex-wife. Cause we all know Vic will go ape-sh*t crazy...

I am so so so so tired of the whole Acevedo story line. They need to kill him off and move on. I did read the thing about Glenn Close... I hope that does not mean Acevedo comes back to the house fulltime next season.
    That is going to be really good whenever Vic finds out his wife is dating Dutch.

Aceveda has been a great character (in terms of being good for the show - not that I ever really liked him) but I agree that he is now just an annoyance and needs to go. He's transformed from an ambitious do-gooder to a corrupt sleazebag. I most definitely do not want him back in the job as captain. We have been there and done that already. Maybe his ho will kill him - or Dutch can strangle him, too.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I am getting tired of Lem and his whining too, he needs to get in line or transfer back out and stay out!!!!!!

I had to laugh when Vic and Shane got the second in command to sign that CI sheet, and vic hits his happy button about ten times, It works once and then you got to wait 10 minutes before it will work again, I know I have had the happy button a couple of times while in the hospital.

+ Reply to Thread