+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

LG.
    Vic and Danni are hooked up again? Shoot, miss an episode or two and I'm way behind.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    ok, who thought that while Vic and Danni where swapping spit int he suv. that the captain was going to knock on the window and say "Heeelllllooooooooo, is this the new stake out training I somehow missed Vic?" I thought they were oh so busted......
    I was waiting for the same thing to happen. It seemed like the capt spotted them when she took out her garbage.

Too bad - that would've been funny!

Vic has a lot of frustration/anger built up inside him (even more than usual) and he's going to rip Dutch's head off when he finds out that Dutch is dating his ex. I think Dutch Boy must have a death wish.

Dutch is kinda on a death-hunt, remember last year when he got all freaky with killing the neighbors cat, just to see how it felt????? WEIRDO
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Holy cow - I totally forgot about Dutch killing that cat. I liked it better before they made Dutch start freaking out. Remember how great it was when he was doing that interrogation and the guy was making fun of him and all the cops were watching on the monitor in the other room - and then Dutch busts the guy and breaks him? It was terrific. Dutch is in way over his head making time with the artist formerly known as mrs. mackey. I do like her character though, so it's nice to see her have a role beyond vic's long suffering wife.
    I'm surprised they haven't made more use of the Moira depression story line. Home life has to be adding to the pressure cooker that is shane's world. Show it.
    I want to see more happen with my big boy Lem - and I want to see Vic & Rawlings (Glenn Close) team up to screw Aceveda big time.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Holy cow - I totally forgot about Dutch killing that cat. I liked it better before they made Dutch start freaking out. Remember how great it was when he was doing that interrogation and the guy was making fun of him and all the cops were watching on the monitor in the other room - and then Dutch busts the guy and breaks him? It was terrific. Dutch is in way over his head making time with the artist formerly known as mrs. mackey. I do like her character though, so it's nice to see her have a role beyond vic's long suffering wife.
    I'm surprised they haven't made more use of the Moira depression story line. Home life has to be adding to the pressure cooker that is shane's world. Show it.
    I want to see more happen with my big boy Lem - and I want to see Vic & Rawlings (Glenn Close) team up to screw Aceveda big time.
    It does seem like the writers don't completely have a handle on the Dutch character. At first he's presented as brilliant, but socially ackward, then it's more geeky super-detective wannabe and borderline psycho. I guess it's supposed to be one of those deals where delving into the mind of the deviant has made him a deviant himself - but that only pops up now and then and still seems out of character for him.

There are a few scenes from The Shield that are some of the best dramatic moments I've seen done - on TV or in movies - and right at the top of the list are 1) the scene at the end of the pilot where Vic shoots the informant guy (forgot his name) and 2) the scene with Dutch that Dagny described. One thing that wasn't realistic about that, however, was the way it was treated as just another bust. Dutch would have become a bit of a celebrity cop after busting a serial killer like that. He would have been written up in newspapers and magazines and featured on Dateline and those Court TV type of shows. That was a BIG deal!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Great episode as usual! My hubby thought it was funny that Aceveda got pissed that a hooker was cheating on him...lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I want someone to catch Aceveda with the hooker. He's killing me with that. I'm ready for that storyline to be over with!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by charity
    I want someone to catch Aceveda with the hooker. He's killing me with that. I'm ready for that storyline to be over with!
    It would definately be nice to see his "power" diminished and have him put in his place.

Acevada has become extemely annoying and overbearing, His hate for Vic will in the end be his downfall. Though I bet if he told Vic what really happened to him, Vic would have taken care of it for him, but then again he would owe Vic and that would never happen. I am done with Anthony Anderson's character, it's too "payback to the man" themed for me.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

+ Reply to Thread