+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

I believe that the Commish was his very first tv series where he played a cop. Before that he was on a very shortlived television series where he played a Mr. Mom type character, staying home taking care of the household and kids while the wife went out to work. The title escapes me. I guess just in that, he has proven himself a versatile character actor. I am glad he won the Emmy. He deserved it!

Also, if I recall correctly, the woman who played his wife in the Commish series was the same actress that was stabbed nearly to death by a crazed fan. I can visualize her face but her name doesn't come to me.

PKeeper
    Before that he was on a very shortlived television series where he played a Mr. Mom type character, staying home taking care of the household and kids while the wife went out to work
    The series was called 'Daddio'.

He also played John Belushi in the biographical movie - 'Wired'

LG.
    The Michael Chicklis adoration thread, I love it. I'm really digging Dutch and Claudette, though, they are my favorite characters. I was SO HAPPY for Dutch last year when he finally started dating (the widow of a man who's murder wasn't solved timely because the cop who was assigned it dropped the ball and then Dutch solved it a year later). He so had to get over his crush on Dani as that was LAME, and then getting taunted by the serial killer, Dutch really came through and got the job done.

Here's some trivia for you, on what current popular tv series was CCH Pounder (Claudette) a recurring character for over a season.?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

PKeeper
    I think its one of the "Law and Order" spinoffs. Is it SVU?

Lurkinggirl: Do you remember the episode where the psychic came to the station and told Dutch that she had something to tell him, he ended up in her "office". Was it ever revealed what the psychic said to him?

LG.
    PKeeper, I'm thinking of a different series, but also an NBC show.

CB - The psychic told Dutch that "Sally" had a message for him. "Sally" was the name that Dutch have given to the dead asian teenager whose murder he was trying to solve. I think the psychic lured Dutch into a conversation at her place, but then had nothing for him of substance.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Lurkinggirl: Now that you recapped it for me, my memory is jogged. I thought that was rather odd that she lured him to her place and then they just kind of left everyone hanging. One of the things that I love and hate about the show is that alot of storylines leave you dangling for episodes at a time. It annoys me but at the same time, it keeps me coming back for more! What a unique concept in writing.

LG.
    Ok, I'm about to leave my office for the weekend, so the series that had CCH Pounder as a recurring character that I was thinking of was ER, as she was the black female surgeon that was Dr. Benton mentor in the first couple of seasons.

Good piece of trivia! This is a game in itself.

+ Reply to Thread