+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

FORT Newbie
    Vic planted some marked bills under his hospital bed so the armenians killed him

FORT Newbie
    Last night's show was awesome!
    Finally, Tavon and the armenians show up again. I can't wait 'til the season finale. I almost went into shock when the armenians cut off the biz latz' boss' legs.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I know I was shocked when I saw the Bizlats head dead (he was sooo hot) Anyhow finally Tevan!!!! Only 2 more episodes...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

This was a good episode. I loved when Shane told the Irish patsy to wash his hands. I don't know why, but that cracked me up!

So, what's going to happen with Tevon? He already told what's his name what he can remember, will he tell everyone?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Well, he already told Lem, and Lem already told the rest of the team. I know something has to happen to Tavon before the end of the season (repeat of what happened in the last show of the first season but this time with Shane???).
    I also think the armenians' storyline will also end this season.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Like I said, I missed parts of the show. I am very confused now.

They think their daughter is autistic? Isn't their daughter a tad old to be being diagnosed as autistic? I admit that I know next to nothing about autism, but that seems strange
    It's not Cassidy (who is actually Michael Chiklis's daughter, just random trivia ). The autistic daughter is the younger one that we hardly ever see. I can't even remember her name but I think she's around 2?
    Last edited by geekgirl; 06-04-2004 at 02:27 AM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vmhatup
    From what I remember, he was a snitch for Aceveda. From the start, the Capt's been against Vic and the Strike Team so he added Terry in order to report to Aceveda on everything. In the scene, they take Terry on his first Strike Team bust and, after killing all the 'bad guys', Vic, without hesitating a bit, turns around and shoots him in the face. Everyone from the strike team was there.

Are you sure? I could swear that Lem and Ronnie were elsewhere and only Shane witnessed the shooting. Not that it's that important. I might pop in the DVD one day and see. Yeah, Terry was a spy, Vic found out about it from Gilroy.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Are you sure? I could swear that Lem and Ronnie were elsewhere and only Shane witnessed the shooting.
    Now that I think about it, I know they were there, but I'm not sure if they witnessed the actual shooting. I guess you could be right because I can only remember Shane breaking down in tears at the funeral. I don't remember Ronnie or Lem ever mentioning it.

I am pretty sure only Vic and Shane were present for the shooting.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

great show good actionand well written

+ Reply to Thread