+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

FX's 'Shield' Cops Fourth Season
    Tue May 4, 2004 04:38 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - FX has picked up "The Shield" for a fourth season, making the gritty cop drama the basic cable network's longest running original series.
    FX has ordered 15 additional episodes of the Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning series, which stars Michael Chiklis as a corrupt cop, with the fourth season scheduled to launch in early 2005.

"This year's arc of episodes is not only the strongest yet, but as good a season of television as I've seen during my entire career," FX entertainment president John Landgraf said.

After a slow start in its season three premiere March 9, "The Shield" has rebounded in the ratings. Season three is scheduled to wrap June 15.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    FX's 'Shield' Cops Fourth Season
    Tue May 4, 2004 04:38 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - FX has picked up "The Shield" for a fourth season, making the gritty cop drama the basic cable network's longest running original series.
    FX has ordered 15 additional episodes of the Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning series, which stars Michael Chiklis as a corrupt cop, with the fourth season scheduled to launch in early 2005.

"This year's arc of episodes is not only the strongest yet, but as good a season of television as I've seen during my entire career," FX entertainment president John Landgraf said.

After a slow start in its season three premiere March 9, "The Shield" has rebounded in the ratings. Season three is scheduled to wrap June 15.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

thanks for the good news John. man the season is getting great. so how long till the other guys figure out that shane's slughead of a girlfriend took the money. you know they are going to trace it back to her mom. somehow someway. and she is just going to be the biggest pain in the butt yet.

Acevada looks like he is stepping up and going to off the punks that needed it and vic and the boys may figure it out yet and use that to their advantage......imagine that!!!!!

Sorry to see the decoy squad go...going to miss trixie or trish or what ever her sexy charectors name was/is.....

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I cant take Shanes GF one more minute...UGH.
    Vic's wife boyfriend is sure making himself comfortable at their house, hes pretty presumptious.
    Im sad the Decoy squad is gone....was hoping for some action between Vic and Trish.
    I love this show!!!!!
    OH and what about TEVAN??????
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Newbie
    I have a gut feeling that the armenians are gonna trace the money to Shane's girlfriend and her mom. She already said the mom can't be trusted with the money. And something tells me someone close to the strike team's gonna get whacked (the girlfriend maybe?) by the armenians. Although the armenians haven't been memtioned in a while, sometime before the season ends we're gonna see them ALOT.
    I can't wait until the season finale! And what about Tavon?
    But I agree that this season's slower than the first two.

FORT Newbie
    And Vic should kick the wife's boyfriend's ass (I have a feeling he will). He's getting to be a pain in the ass.

FORT Newbie
    And last (but not least), who has the cellphone with the pics of Aceveda doing (you guys know what)? I KNOW it hasn't magically dissappeared!!!!

Yeah!! I am waiting for that cell phone to show up too, though Aceveda looks like he catches up to the guy in the previews for next weeks show. Maybe the idiot still has the phone.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    THanks Tallulah and Joe. You can't miss a minute with this show. I not only got cable (rather, DirecTv) now hooked up at my place, I have Tivo now too, so hopefully I'll be able to catch all of this season's episodes eventually.
    woooo we have a Shield thread, I just found it.
    You are SO right about not missing a minute. I -always- end up watching at least one replay to make sure I got everything.

Oh man, I've watched this show from Day 1 and nothing had really freaked me out until this Aceveda plot. I can barely watch, it's almost too much.

Um does anyone else wish Vic and his wife would get back together? Like you guys said earlier in the thread, he's despicable yet I adore him.

FORT Regular
    damn geekgirl, you must have really thick skin because even i got shudders and a dirty feeling when the girl came back to her family with the tatoo on her face..

omg aceveda's wife is such a bitch. be supportive for christ's sake. your husband has gone through enough. he doesnt need to get a mouthful from you too

Hey everyone! I love this show, too. I was also astounded by how callous Acaveda's wife was when he told her. Trying to "blame the victim." ("How could you let this happen?"). Can't wait till tonight's episode!

+ Reply to Thread