+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I am sooo sick of Shanes stooopid girlfriend. For a while there I thought she might not even be pregnant.

me too......thought it was a way to trap him. the old I need him to pay attention to me thnigy.
    -

I just saw the episode from the 20th.

Did Aceveda's secretary see Smitty putting the stuff in the Captains safe? I couldn't tell, but it looked like she may have seen something.

Looks to me that if she didn't (and wouldn't she have said something already) that the guys got away with the money train heist..... unless shane gets stupid and starts spending money on his girlfriend, or the other guy (gee, why can't I keep the other two straight?) The one without the beard, starts freaking out about something. He's nervous as hell.

What's up with Vics wife? Is she missing him> Missing marriage? Unable to handle the kids and a job? Sleeping with the guy who helping their son?

So, who thinks Aceveda will take that guys advice? (I guess it was a cousin or brother or something).
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I just saw the episode from the 20th.

What's up with Vics wife? Is she missing him> Missing marriage? Unable to handle the kids and a job? Sleeping with the guy who helping their son?

So, who thinks Aceveda will take that guys advice? (I guess it was a cousin or brother or something).

guess she just doesn't understand what she has done to him, (speaking from ex.)now she wants him back. thats a tough move on a guy. he may be ready to move on.

that was his brother from what I gathered, and i bet he gets vic's help on it.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Okay, do you think Vic's wife really needs time away from the kids ORRRR is going away with her boyfriend (the tutor)...mmmm im not sure.

SHanes girlfriend is wayyy to whiny. In this months Instyle magazine there is a fashion spread with her. She is very pretty. I think her name is Michele Hicks.

Claudette is being very nice to Vic...Hope it lasts...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I'm not sure about Vics wife either. I do think that if she is going off to be with tutor buy, that Vic is going to be one pissed off man. He is not the kind of man you want pissed off either

I don't know that Claudette is being any nicer to Vic, I think she's confused about the captain, and since Vic was "with her" on the "Not really being allowed to hold that guy" issue, she just kind of backed him up and took the blame like she said she would. It seemed like a great move for Vic as he gets none of the blame. Claudette can't be mad because he was with her, and the captain can't be mad (at him) because Claudette is his "boss" and he has to do what she says....

Golly... I used lots of "quotes" in that paragraph
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

man, last night was a goody. just wish i could have press the wallpaper with trish too.......the deal with the $7000 missing from the loot. didn't vic go get some money one time. right at the end of a show? shane's girlfriend has GOT TO GO!!!!!!!! she is pushing my patience on not having her thrown off a building to end her role...

Funny how vic got the mole in just a few questions, plus Aceveda seems to be doing better now with his personel crisis. lets see how he takes care of it. bet they show up in lock up and reconise him so that he has to do something.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Do you remember when they first had the money in the storage area, and the nosy owner came by? Then the next scene of them looking at the money was filmed as if someone was looking at them thru the ceiling. I remember thinking uh-oh someone is watching them. My husband disagrees. I dunno just a thought.
    Anyhow, what happen to Tevan?? Its like nobody cares about him...lol
    Any Claudette, as much as I do like her...she had a comeuppance...by Whalon...Wow!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Do you remember when they first had the money in the storage area, and the nosy owner came by? Then the next scene of them looking at the money was filmed as if someone was looking at them thru the ceiling. I remember thinking uh-oh someone is watching them. My husband disagrees. I dunno just a thought.
    Anyhow, what happen to Tevan?? Its like nobody cares about him...lol
    Any Claudette, as much as I do like her...she had a comeuppance...by Whalon...Wow!
    i actually do remember that. the way vic got that chick into bed is stuff of legend

LG.
    I thought that early this season Vic had taken a "withdrawal" from the loot to pay for the autism teacher (that his wife is mattress mamboing with instead of being with the kids this weekend), but Lem and bearded barbeque face (Randy?) are thinking it was Shane because he bought whiney girlfriend a Lexus.

Cali - the blonde guy on the strike force team is Lem. It's short for Lemanski I think, or Lemonhead perhaps.

Is Dutch ever going to catch this cuddler creep? I think so, but man are they dragging that plot out over the season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.

Is Dutch ever going to catch this cuddler creep? I think so, but man are they dragging that plot out over the season.
    they do that with every plot

+ Reply to Thread