+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield: All Seasons

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I remember her, yeah, Shane gave her that "in depth" interagation to get the information they needed.

I love this show. I missed the first season, but loved the second one. The third hasn't started airing here yet.

Vic's such a bad boy, buy you can't help but love him.

That was a tough episode to watch.

I do think that the picture that was taken will give Vic the eventual leverage he will need when Acevada figures out that he is involved with the Money Train.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

yeah you just know that picture is going to come back to haunt Aceveda and that Vic will somehow get ahold of it for leverage.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    what picture? Damn, I miss a couple of episodes because I have no cable, and I haven't a clue what is going on, who beat the crap out of Aceveda, etc. Help. . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    L.G. boy have you missed a lot.

Acevada tried to play cop and ended up losing his gun and kneeling down and giving this guy a BJ while he takes a pic with his camera phone. SO the rest of the episode Acevada is distracted and gagging...lol It was pretty intense to watch.

Tevan tries to apologize to Shane and patch things up (per Vic's orders) and Shane says a rascist remark and they end up fighting. Shanes girlfriend hits Tevan with a Iron and Tevan stumbles out of the apartment gets in his car swerves and hits a parked car flying out of the car. It looks like he is dead but he isnt.

Claudette is in charge of the Strike team AND the Decoy squad..

Whats her face is back with Julian as partners but is being a rat for Aceveda.

Vic and the strike team now know that some of the bills they have from the Money train is marked. Last episode they were trying to figure out which bills were marked.

Oh Shanes girlfriend is preggers.

Vic knows now Shane and Tevan fought. VIc is pissed. ANd Shanes stupid girlfriend wants to cover it up. Tevan is getting better and may be able to say exactly what happened to him. Shane is freaked out about that.

Acevada's secretary I think has the hots for him.lol

One of the cops child and ex wife was murdered. He was chief suspect. Vic and some other of the cops investigated it on their own and found the killer. Danni was pissed at Julian for going with Vic to find the killer. SO she ratted on Julian to Acevada.

Hope that helps.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, Vic hid the tape to help out Acevada and you know that pic will help Vic too. i do think that Acevada will need Vic's help in getting the two gene poll tainting, buttwipes and cleaning the gene pool for good. Shane's girlfriend is becoming the biggest butt boil so far. this will cause alot of tension later on. Also It looks like they are going to do a show on Trisha, the decoy babe. looking forward to that, she sure is pleasing to the eyes. they can keep her on the show as far as i am concerned. also she made a great exit/entry when she did the streaking.

This is one of my favorite shows! I now have season 1 and 2 on dvd.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I am sooo sick of Shanes stooopid girlfriend. For a while there I thought she might not even be pregnant.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

LG.
    THanks Tallulah and Joe. You can't miss a minute with this show. I not only got cable (rather, DirecTv) now hooked up at my place, I have Tivo now too, so hopefully I'll be able to catch all of this season's episodes eventually.

and UGH about Aceveda. That's nasty. I think he's on the "outs" with his missus, by the way, so a little somethin-somethin with his secretary may not be that far off.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread