+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I'm so jealous!!! I don't get FX here!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    This show is dumb

That bites. I'm sure the channel that originally showed the first season will repeat it before the second season starts, right? And, I was just reading that the first season will come out on DVD on June 15th.

Thanks for the info, Mdrio9!

ohhhhh seriously?? DVD! I'd buy it! just to watch it over and over and over again lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Hallelujah!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Alright, I realize I may just be posting to myself, but I'll just comment on the pilot anyway.

I was pretty shocked! I mean, it's a pilot, and things are all moving along with a quick and shocking pace. First of all, realizing that Perez was a pedophile was horrifying! When Christian was watching him wave to that girl and the bro said that "his boss's girl" was 6, I was grossed ouuuuuuut, man. Also, all that botox on Christian...poor guy. I hope he does okay. Owwwwwww! I'm relieved Sean got through this episode's rough patch. I think it's dumb that he won't let Matt have his procedure done (not sure if I should actually say the word...). Maybe he'll change his mind? I sense some sexual tension between Christian and Julie too...oh boy, it's there. When are they gonna get it on? I noticed that antithesis between Christian and Sean's sex lives...interesting. I'm assuming Christian does not change any of his promiscuous ways soon. Anyway, great episode...can't wait until next week's.

Oh my gosh..I've been so wrapped up in my reality tv and Sex and the City ending and The Sopranos starting and Janet's Jackson's boobie and being disappointed in All Star Survivor that I completely forgot about this show!! I loved this show and thank goodness it's coming back! I feel really bad for people that don't have FX but I think I'd trade FX for MTV2.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Mdrio? are you just seeing this for the first time?? OMG You are in for a bumpy ride. I loved this show! I couldnt get enough of it and if you thought the pilot was out of control just you wait until the finale!!
    Happy Watching!

Yep...first time viewer here. I'm so anxious for next week's. I've been on the look-out for repeats of the 1st season since last fall, so I'm finally getting what I wished for.

+ Reply to Thread