+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

First let me say.. I am already depressed that I only get 2 more epi's.

I can't believe sex-a-holic is preggers... it floors me when 'accidents' happen because there are just so many ways to prevent it. I was even more shocked that they both want this baby! If Christian falls for this chick and lives happily ever after I am going to v.o.m.i.t.
    Hey, hey, hey, Cara cleaned up well. Howie is going to ruin a good thing (I think the boys should have come forward from the get go) Once again Matt is stuck behind the eight ball *snicker*
    Ohhhhh so the mysteriously disappearing daughter showed up for this epi.. for her 21 second cameo

I SO FRIKKIN KNEW MATT WAS CHRISTIAN'S SON!

heh, heh, heh I'm still waiting for Kimber to come back and say she's preggers too.
    If I were Julia... Sean wouldn't even be sleeping in the same bed! Go Julia!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy, when do you watch the episodes? I'm dying to see the episodes I've missed, but I didn't know they were on.

Mike I'm in Nothern Ontario so I watch the shows here at 10 pm Sunday nights on CTV.
    No chance of repeats for me either.. I really, really wish I had taped the series.

Aww man. I hope they schedule some repeats ssoon. Thanks Duxxy.

Wooo hoooooo!! I actually got to see the show last night!!!
    Wow! Ok, who comes up with this shit?? Heroin breast implants? I felt sorry for those girls. Eskobar needs to be tuned in. He just might be too if Sean actually uses the gun he's buying in the promo for the season finale! When Eskobar walked into the MacNamera's kitchen with Annie I just about had a heart attack. That's one way to make someone not feel safe in their own home! I was so proud of Sean when he jumped Eskobar - I wish we would have been shown how Julia told him. Ok... there's exhibitionism and then there is just plain ole bad taste. "you're going to watch and think about what I can do you your beautiful wife" oh and ICK!! @ skinny, tattooed homeboy doin' mami from behind. That needed a disclaimer warning!!! (and um Mami? here's a quarter, buy a clue and some self respect!)
    OMG poetic justice would be Christain's baby being a girl. He's used so many of daddy's little girls, I wonder how he will feel with other men just like himself using HIS little girl. Perfect.

Ewwwwwww @ preggo chick fettish guy. He gave me the same creepy vibes a peadophile would. Gina is a sad case. She needs a hell of a lot more help than Sexaholic's Anyonymous.
    Ok, weeks ago I was eye-rolling at the thought of Christain and Gina and baby makes three living happliy ever after, but to see it unfold and know that Christian invited her to stay because it was in the best interest of his child.. and something may develop from that, I can understand. I still dont like it but I can understand.
    Asshole is a 'cute' nickname for Christian.. if Gina's not more careful that will be the baby's first word.
    Julia befriending Sophia, nice touch. It's good that Julia has someone she can talk to.. that snobby bitch Suzanne certainly isn't a 'friend' I hope she gets hit by a car. yeah! a beat up 1974 Pinto, fully rusted and gasping it's last breath. Just to add insult to injury. She's plain nasty.
    I hope Jude comes back.

Ohhhhhhhhh I cant wait for the finale! There is a stupid ass awards show next Sunday, so the finale will be the Sunday after that. I CAN'T WAIT!!

star light, star bright, first star I see tonight,
    I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight.
    Please wishing star, P-L-E-A-S-E let Nip/Tuck be shown in reruns.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    OMG poetic justice would be Christain's baby being a girl. He's used so many of daddy's little girls, I wonder how he will feel with other men just like himself using HIS little girl. Perfect...
    Duxxy, you are really in for a treat..........just don't miss the season ending!!!!

That's all I have to say..........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, thats all I keep hearing. The biggest shocker yet.... and they actually mean it.

I can't wait. I don't think I'll make it 2 weeks and I know that about 4 pages back there is a whoooooooole thread devoted to the season finale. It's killing me not to go read it lol

prhoshay, thats all I keep hearing. The biggest shocker yet.... and they actually mean it.

I can't wait. I don't think I'll make it 2 weeks and I know that about 4 pages back there is a whoooooooole thread devoted to the season finale. It's killing me not to go read it lol
    Don't do it Duxxy - you've come this far already! LOL

I watch it Sundays on CTV also (the last 8 or so episodes) and like a dumba** I went to the show's website to read up on the earlier episodes, clicked on 'this week' to try to find the previous episodes and the description of the season finale was RIGHT THERE! (since it had already aired) Being the weak person that I am I read it.

Everyone is correct - it is an amazing episode but whatever you do, do not give in to your desire to read the "Finale" thread. You'll appreciate the final epi a whole lot more if you don't.

ENJOY!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

STAY STRONG!!!! ...............

or this will be YOU!!!!..........

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have some good news. FX is gonna be repeating the first season again. The pilot is supposed to be on this Wednesday at 10 PM. I'm assuming that will be the timeslot until season 2. I'm excited since I didn't get to see many episodes. I didn't even get FX until after the season ended...only saw an episode or two at my cousin's house. So, I'm very glad it's being shown again.

+ Reply to Thread