+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I checked quickly, but I didn't see anything. I even looked at TVGuide.com, but they didn't even show any Nip/Tuck playing at all this week. I guess I'll just have to wait...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    When will the whole first season from the beginning be repeated? I just got FX last week...finally, our channels changed! Anyway, I've seen bits and pieces, but I want to start from the beginning. Has FX set a timeslot where they'll repeat all the episodes? Thanks!
    Alas, I fear we are in a 'rapid detox' period. We've got to keep close check on the TV schedule, and notify EVERYBODY of the beginning of a season repeat!!!

Unity!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Holy jumpin'!
    The phrase Miss a minute, miss alot certainly applies to this show!
    OMG @ the hit and run. Matt is a spoiled little rich kid (with redeeming qualities) He and his little stoner friend are going to get whats coming to them I hope.
    OMG @ Christian and his revelation about Mr. Troy!! Poor kid, he was scarred for life. No wonder his sex life is a revolving door, he never attached any importance to sex.
    Man oh man, that poor girl (Cara) looked like hell. Worse than depictions I have seen of Quasimodo. I agree there is power in positive thinking, and prayer is a form of positive thinking but we are biological beings, born and healed of science. Prayer can't replace medicine, only enhance the medicinal affects. You would think that a parent would forgo their religious beliefs to save their own child.
    On a happy note.. I hope that priest (or any pedophile) is raped repeatedly in prison, until he dies or they kill him. He doesnt deserve any more than that. JMO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

hmm I probably don't have anyone to dish with, do I? You have all seen how everything pans out. Darn Canadian t.v. I wish it would keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    On a happy note.. I hope that priest (or any pedophile) is raped repeatedly in prison, until he dies or they kill him. He doesn't deserve any more than that. JMO
    Duxxy, I agree with that 100%

I've done a few dozen searches and can not find the date or any mention when the new season will start. This really bugs me; I'd be marking days off the calendar if I knew.

If anyone finds out when the new season begins, please do post it. Meanwhile, I'll keep doing searches when I get time. Waaaaah, I miss the show so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
    Duxxy, I agree with that 100%

I've done a few dozen searches and can not find the date or any mention when the new season will start. This really bugs me; I'd be marking days off the calendar if I knew.

If anyone finds out when the new season begins, please do post it. Meanwhile, I'll keep doing searches when I get time. Waaaaah, I miss the show so much.
    Me TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yay!! It wasnt preempted by a lame awards show last night! I actually got to see the show! FINALLY (grrrrrrr @ MCTV)

woo! there sure is alot happening! Christian up to his old tricks, um sorry Kimber, but I wouldnt wax anything into my short and curlies, especially the wrong initals, for anyone. It just goes to show how deep this realtionship is .. she doesn't know how to spell his name. This chick is just plain dellusional if she thinks Christian is going to marry her anytime soon!
    LMFAO @ Christian bound, spread eagle to his bed, for the maid to find! I can only hope that psycho Kimber arrived, desheveled on 30 something's guy's doorstep to deliver him a similar fate. And keep the car, of course.
    Shame on Dr. Sean! tsk tsk. Extra marital affairs rarely work out. On the other hand, if he didn't have a conscience he'd have an easier, happier life.
    Matt - you are in big trouble when that girl wakes up.
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH weeeeeee!! Jude is a fake and a gigilo! I can't believe Julia got on her high horse about it. I honestly thought they'd have a laugh about it and she'd ask him what it was like and they'd get into a lesson or two :naughty
    The relationship with Grace and Sophia Lopez was confusing.. then again I guess it was supposed to be.
    Another fabulous episode I can't wait for more!!

I am so jealous that you are getting to see these episodes for the first time!!!! Lucky you!

Finally the talking head episode I've heard so much about! It didn't freak me out..mostly because I was expecting it. BUT...... I thought it would be Christian's head talking to him LOL
    Instead of freaking me out it actually made me laugh. Yeah, I know, I'm a weirdo.

Didn't Julia wonder where in the hell Sean was all the time? I just can't believe they got away with the affair for months. So much for his promise to Matt not to see Megan again. They left us hanging in regards to Matt and his 'victim', we haven't seen the daughter in ages.

Way to give a step by step guide on how to kill yourself! well I suppose you could find that anywhere on the internet anyway (I shed a tear or two, even if I didn't like her philandering ass)
    As for Megan's funeral. Loved it. It was perfect, thats how I want to be sent off.

OMG I can't believe Sean actually told Julia the truth about the affair. She's going to leave him now for sure. I'm gonna miss Jude if he doesn't come back. Maybe for Julia's revenge.
    This epi was really sad If it wasn't one thing it was another. I feel really sorry for Sean and Julia their marriage died of neglect. (I guess a show is really good when they can make you think of the characters as sympatheic beings)
    OMG an epi without Christian having sex! I almost miss his nakedness

Does Grace have to look so bad? She looked a LOT better when she was on Profiler (with Julian)

I frikkin love this show! If they pre-empt it or cancel it because of Christmas and its many, many nausiating specials i am going to blow a frikkin gasket. I WANT MORE

Oh! I almost forgot.. iccccck creepy for Christain to be 'practicing' on Jane Doe. *willies*

LOL Duxxy, the talking heads; that was one weird episode, but brilliant.

I haven't even lurked here much in a while. It's fun reading your post; kinda like seeing the show for the first time, only through your eyes. The shows coming up for you just get better and better. I miss Nip/Tuck soooo much. My Tuesday nights are so dull now.

I am crossing my fingers for you that they don't pre-empt the show. Any Christmas special that airs in place of N/T will end up leaving a very bad taste in the mouths of N/T fans.

+ Reply to Thread