+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I wish I'd taped them all just so I could have something to keep me from having withdrawals till the new season starts.

Man, it was the best season finale I have ever seen.

FORT Fogey
    Does the new season start w/the spring season?? I hope so!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I just hope we are privvy to a rerun of the first season between now and the start of the next season! What A Show!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The season finale was fantastic! I can't believe that this show gets better and better every week. I'm glad the drug lord is gone, he gave me the creeps. Can you believe the psycho nympho wasn't pregnant with Dr. Troy's baby?

FORT Fogey
    That was quite a twist! Very clever!!

Grrrrr I missed the first few minutes last night!!
    I picked it up with Christian and Kimber in the car, half naked.
    Christian is SO taking advantage of her! What he's doing is emotional abuse. She's a fart head for allowing him to treat her like a hooker.
    LMFAO @ Matt and the girls getting caught! I don't know what I'd do if my 16 year old were in that situation.. but I sure as hell know it wouldnt be an intervention/confrontation like these parents did. LOL those poor schmucks learned more than they wanted to know now didnt they?!
    Holy Cow!! I was SO SURE that Jude had Julia with him LOL I just about plotzed when the woman turned around and it was the patient he had been flirting with in the office. Christian fired him out of jealousy and spite, not in difference to his partner. bleah.
    Big points for Julia when she told Christian that she had been thinking of Jude while Christian kissed her. (as Kleso says on That 70's Show BURN !!!!!!!!) muhahahaha.
    Sean, Sean, Sean tsk tsk! I expected better of you. I have a personal hatred for cheaters, honestly, I thought you we above that.

I can't wait for next week!!!

firegirl I wanted to say thanks so much for making a separate thread for the finale and labelling it a spoiler. I have avoided it at all costs. Thanks again
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Your welcome but warning don't drink anything when you watch the finale! You will spew at the twists!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Your welcome but warning don't drink anything when you watch the finale! You will spew at the twists!
    Hell, I just about spewed all thru the season!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When will the whole first season from the beginning be repeated? I just got FX last week...finally, our channels changed! Anyway, I've seen bits and pieces, but I want to start from the beginning. Has FX set a timeslot where they'll repeat all the episodes? Thanks!

FORT Fogey
    Not sure you might check their web site! It is soooo worth watching!

+ Reply to Thread