+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This has got to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time!! The writing is incredible! I'm usually lying down when I watch a 10 p.m. show, but this one has me sitting bolt upright!! There is suspense! There are laughs! It is truly amazing.

Unfortunately for me, I came to the show a little late, and now I want to see everything from the beginning. I'm praying for another marathon!!! I just can't seem to get enough!!!

Last night was kind of gross, with the 'mules' surgeries......but completely believable, unfortunately.

The acting is exceptional!

More, More, More!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Prhoshay, seems like I heard they are doing another marathon from the beginning. I didn't catch when but it will most likely be this week.

Last night's episode made me sick - hate that creep, he makes me sick to my stomach just to look at him. *shudder* I hope they get rid of the drug lord soon. Next week is the season finale.

Duxxy, cover your eyes if you don't want to know about this episode.

Oh I loved the way Julia warmed to Sophia too. Yep, looks like Christian and the potty mouth mama are going to not only live together, but I bet they actually fall in love (just for a little while).

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
    Prhoshay, seems like I heard they are doing another marathon from the beginning. I didn't catch when but it will most likely be this week.

Last night's episode made me sick - hate that creep, he makes me sick to my stomach just to look at him. *shudder* I hope they get rid of the drug lord soon. Next week is the season finale.

Duxxy, cover your eyes if you don't want to know about this episode.

Oh I loved the way Julia warmed to Sophia too. Yep, looks like Christian and the potty mouth mama are going to not only live together, but I bet they actually fall in love (just for a little while).

The drug lord is WAY TOO BELIEVABLE.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Ok and just gross! The whole bedroom scene was really graphic especially for tv! geeze!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Ok and just gross! The whole bedroom scene was really graphic especially for tv! geeze!
    this show is just amazing. they blend real tv and a script. i look away during the surgery scenes.....and I am even in the medical profession!

FORT Fogey
    They are airing several episodes tonight including the pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Yea, it was awful. I felt tainted watching it. I suppose that goes to show what a good actor that guy is...ugh, it's too well acted.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    this show is just amazing. they blend real tv and a script. i look away during the surgery scenes.....and I am even in the medical profession!
    LOL Now I don't feel so bad about having to look away during the surgery scenes. I sort of peek, but that's all.

I love this show more and more! My Tuesday nights are going to be DULL! I can't wait until the new season begins.

FORT Fogey
    OMG how about tonight's finale?? WOW OH WOW!!!

+ Reply to Thread