+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

Yeah I really want Sean and Julia to get back together

This episode was really dark to me. I was not ready for Matt to flip out like that! He truly deserved his beatdown. A little weird with the way the guys/girls showed how masculine their bodies were but then most of them had on all this makeup. Then the poor ex gang member - What's up with him wearing Matt's jacket in Sean's office at the end. You never can tell where this show will go. Ava being a man was right up there though lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi
    This episode was really dark to me. I was not ready for Matt to flip out like that! He truly deserved his beatdown.
    I was thinking the same thing. I understand Matt was going through some confusing times but he unnecessarily took it out on that...I don't know maybe "shim".

I felt sorry for the ex-gang member but I was glad to see him still alive. I didn't realize he was wearing Matt's coat? That's strange. I hope he can get his life together.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I didn't realize he was wearing Matt's coat? That's strange.
    Are we sure it was the coat that Sean was reacting to? I thought it was the shaved head. Also.. there is a new thread for season three <a href="http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49158"><font color="blue"> here </font></a>

what?????????????????

Julia and Matt's interactions creep me out, it must be their real-life affair.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? These 2 had an affair in real life?? The thought of that makes me wanna puke! Tell me it's not true!!! Please!!!!!!!

sorry anuta, it's true. As far as I know the affair is still live and well
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I know it won't last but I like seeing Christian and Kimber together.

Kiz

Re: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

Seeing that this thread was last updated four years might be a good indicator as to why my favorite guilty pleasure (as far as TV ) is going off the air. They just finished filming the final episode which will bring the series to an end with 100 episodes. I read that they've filmed 19 episodes, and they may spread them out until 2011. I only started watching the show about three years ago (from the title, I had just assumed it was a reality plastic surgery show and wasn't interested, and boy, was I wrong).

Rosie O'Donnell was my favorite patient. She was such a hoot as Dawn Budge.

+ Reply to Thread