+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    This show just keeps getting better , but you get the feeling it's so good that they'll cancel it :mad:
    I thought the same thing, but I read an article that says Nip/Tuck has been picked up for another season. John posted a condensed version of a similar article in this forum.

It's the first show since Ally McBeal that I've been ga-ga over. On Mondays I'm already getting excited about Tuesday, counting the hours. I can't sing its praises high enough. It's absolutely incredible.

OMG. Tonights episode was just grotesque. Surgical procedures on severed heads, Sean hallucinating one of them talking to him, Megan's suicide....ugh. Will I watch next week? You betcha.

FORT Fogey
    I just saw the replay.. but I missed a few minutes the end minutes with Sean talking to Julia,, what did he say? Did he confess the affair? I saw them both crying but I don't know what he said. Did he fail his test or did he sew up that talking heads lips?

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I just saw the replay.. but I missed a few minutes the end minutes with Sean talking to Julia,, what did he say? Did he confess the affair? I saw them both crying but I don't know what he said. Did he fail his test or did he sew up that talking heads lips?
    Yes, he confessed to Julia about the affair. Everything was left up in the air so we'll have to watch tomorrow to see if she goes through with leaving him, rather, making him leave. He didn't finish the test on the head so I guess he flunked.

Don't you just hate the way some issues are just tossed out then abandoned on this show? For instance, Christian telling Sean about his father molesting him. The subject was dropped completely in the last show. Maybe it will come up on a later episode.

FORT Fogey
    No kidding.. I guess that is their way of leaving things till later. And I wanted to know who rescued Christian from the handcuffs!!!!

And are we at assume his son got away w/hitting that girl?

Exactly, we have to assume the son got away with hit and run. Sometimes I get the feeling the writers weren't prepared for this show to get farther than its first 5 episodes, and when it caught on like wild fire they had to whip some more stories together ultra-fast. There are lots of topics that should be delved into more deeply, so they certainly have plenty of options to carry them on in future episodes, which I suspect they will.

As for how Christian escaped the handcuffs, I'm afraid that one will be left to our imaginations. I'm assuming the the housekeeper found him bound and naked, and set him free.

FORT Fogey
    Well I am sure she set him free after she had her way with him, got a raise, and a set of new boobs or her eyes lifted!!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Well I am sure she set him free after she had her way with him, got a raise, and a set of new boobs or her eyes lifted!!
    Firegirl, LOL Yep, and if she was a very smart girl, she'd go for all the above plus a tummy tuck and a butt lift.

FORT Fogey
    Well we had a few questions answered tonight, but then a whole new set of ones presented!!! Those guys sure get into a lot of trouble!

+ Reply to Thread