+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

Jay
    The Adrian/Ava relationship is spooky. I can see an episode where Matt, Ava and Adrian end up in bed together.

Next week's stigmata episode looks powerful.

i think Adrian is gonna steal him. I hope Ava comes back

would someone mind giving me a run down of the previews for next week?.. my VCR didn't tape them.

the whole Ava/Adrian thing is just plain weird - I kept getting that sick feeling in my stomach when I saw them together - you know that feeling?? When you know something is inherently wrong? bleah - no thanks I'd be running at top speed - in the other direction.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I think that Eva has slept with her own son. I think that is what he meant when he said to Matt "she will dump you too when she gets tired of you too."

I'm not even sure that Adrian is her son.. he's probably some boy that she picked up in her travels and they pose as mother and son
    who knows this show is off the hook weird lol

Interesting theory Dux. Wouldn't surprise me.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Holy drama batman!! What a fantastic show! I thought it was the Priest the whole time - getting favours from Agatha and so on ( I guess the church's past has jaundiced me) I was surprised that it was the Sister!! What a horrible thing to do to that poor distraught woman. The Sister was as much a predator as any other that takes advantage of a person's desperation.

Holy cow.. Sean grabbing Julia by the neck and throwing her out!!! Sean attacking Christian!! Grace aborting the baby she wanted so desperately because she knew that she'd never be able to handle it's handicap. The whole stigmata storyline creeped me out.
    I was a little disappointed not to get anymore on Ava/Adrian.. they'll be back I'm sure - like Kimber last year.
    I need more Nip/Tuck!! ut oh I'm an addict!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'm about to get a free digital cable service on trial and hopefully i'll get xf to be able to watch this show. I watched the first of this season and the subsequent preview to the whole season. And i think i did catch the second ep. Now, was it me or was the blond model in a restaurant talking to christian while she had a bloody nose?

Tuesday's stigmata storyline definitely creeped me out. I think this upcoming week's episode will be even more freaky... siamese twins.

Kelly Carlson was in this month's issue of Maxim.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I'm about to get a free digital cable service on trial and hopefully i'll get xf to be able to watch this show. I watched the first of this season and the subsequent preview to the whole season. And i think i did catch the second ep. Now, was it me or was the blond model in a restaurant talking to christian while she had a bloody nose?

That was a while back. Christian was involved with this blond model who was heavy into cocaine. Turns out she did so much cocaine that it eat through her septum which resulted in spontaneous nose bleeds. He fixed it for her, and then traded her to some geeky plastic surgeon that he knew from medical school for an expensive car that he wanted more than life itself. When the model found out, she went to his apartment, seduced him, handcuffed him to the bed and then pulls out a knife and starts cutting his face. She ended up leaving him handcuffed to the bed all night and I think the next day the maid came and rescued him. That was some intense story line.

+ Reply to Thread