+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. Dude was caught jerking off in public. The previews for next week look really intense. I can't wait.

I love Famke Janssen.

Jay
    Yum, Famke Janssen. If I had a life coach like Ava, I would have been a straight-A student.

I loved the look on Matt's face when Ava's son (Adrian?) walked in naked.

Famke is pretty hot.. but I like her better as Dr. Jane Gray.

OMG I almost fell off the couch laughing when Christian said "I'm putting p***y lips back on the schedule" and the husband .. her lips are so soft and pink. It's fantastic what they can do with micro surgery now!
    As if Ava put 2 and 2 together about Matt being Christians son in 2 seconds but Sean and Christian haven't been able to figure it out for 16 years?

What's with Matt's haircut?? It looks too much like an early 80's rattail *shiver* PLEASE don't tell me these are coming back
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    As if Ava put 2 and 2 together about Matt being Christians son in 2 seconds but Sean and Christian haven't been able to figure it out for 16 years?
    Yeah, these two doctors aren't very bright, are they? They remind me of Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Lois Lane being fooled by Superman/Clark Kent with a simple pair of glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Yeah, these two doctors aren't very bright, are they? They remind me of Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Lois Lane being fooled by Superman/Clark Kent with a simple pair of glasses.

I missed yesterdays episode, but from the first time I tuned in to the show (which was the first episode of the second season) I have always suspected that Matt was Christian's son and that Sean's wife is in love with Christian.

I can't wait until next week's episode!!

Does this mean we won't be seeing Ava any longer? I'm not sure what other films Famke is in but it was good to see her as something other than Jean Grey in the X-Men series.

What is up with Adrian, Ava's son? What a weirdo. He walks around the house nude, masturbates outside by the pool, says some pretty far out stuff, and he kissed Matt.

What's the deal with Matt's haircut? The semi-mullet/rat tail look is awful.

Last night's episode was awesome. That Adrian kid is weird. I'm not sure if he's really even Ava's son...with that talk of a "favor" for him going to dinner? Yikes...I wonder what that would be. Even though Ava and Adrian are twisted and disturbed, I really like them...very entertaining. That woman who was attacked by the Cutter...I felt so bad for her. I'm glad that she was starting to heal...and I liked how she told that lipo woman how it is.

I thought last night's couldn't be topped, but next week...that's gonna be good.

Last night's episode was awesome!!

Yeah, I'm also afraid to know what Ava's return favor to Adrian would have been. Mdrio, come to think of it, I don't think Adrian is Ava's son either. Whatever.

Isn't the girl who got raped a celebrity (actress or a model in real life)? She looks familiar but I can't think of her name and forgot to view the credits.

Great episode. Poor Sean will be the last to know that Matt is Christian's son. Ava is a real piece of work. I think the writers are hinting that Ava and her son had slept together in the past. I don't think that's too much of stretch considering the way she doesn't really have any boundaries with him. Notice how she looks at Adrian and how she wasn't upset when he came in the room when Matt and she were in bed. Didn't even flinch when he started to get in bed with them.

Leslie Bibb is the actress who played the model that was brutalized by the "Carver". She was one of the stars on the WB's "Popular" about five years ago. She was more recently on ER as an intern. She was in the car when Doc Kovach was speeding and crashed, hurting her pretty badly. (She was a brunette on ER). She has also done some movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    .with that talk of a "favor" for him going to dinner? Yikes...I wonder what that would be.

I figured that the favor would be that Ava would let Adrian 'have' Matt. That's why Adrian blabbed after Matt refused his advances at dinner.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread