+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I've been hearing so much about his show. I'm reading an article about them in T.V Guide. I'll have to check this one out so many great reviews. Guess I'm a little late getting on this train.

I don't get why they named the baby Wilbur? What did I miss?
    Anyway, good premiere episode, (except for the breast milk thing, that was a wee bit over the top).
    The previews for the rest of the season looked AWESOME.

FORT Regular
    someone make a new thread for this season...who's the official thread maker around here.

why would we need a new thread? It's easier to back track if everything is in the same place and it saves newbies from having to search.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    a new season deserves a new thread to start fresh? there are new threads for every HOUR of 24, every single episode of alias. whatever.

that is because Alias and 24 used to have their own sub-forums, but have since been merged into the sideline of this reality tv site.
    If you think it's necessary to start a new thread knock yourself out. It makes no difference, I'm happy posting here.

i'm a newcomer to N&T - but i must say - final episode from last season hooked me. Couldn't wait for last night - and the new show was AWESOME !!!! Upcoming previews look great too !!!!
    HOW CAN I MANAGE ALL THE SHOWS I WATCH !!!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING PRETTY BAD. AFTER BB5 STARTS, TUESDAYS ARE GOING TO BE PRETTY BUSY !!!!! LAST COMIC STANDING, BB5 AND NIP&TUCK...... WHEWWWWWWWWW
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

I thought the premiere was awesome! And no commercials...that was niiiiice. Anyway, this "yip" or "tick" seems pretty bad. I guess it's really gonna mess their professional lives up. And, just when everything was going well too! I'm so glad Christian fired that nanny. I can't believe she wanted to drug the kid. I was surprised that he was alone on his birthday though. I felt bad for the guy. As for Julia's mom and Christian....aaaaaaahhhh! That's just creepy.

What a great show last night!!
    I missed the first 10 mins so I missed this whole 'milking' thing. Did we see Matt at all?
    Julia looks fantastic this season - I didnt realise that Vanessa Redgrave was her mother IRL It bugged me last season that she looked so familiar and I couldnt put my finger on it.
    How cute is baby Wilbur? aww.. to bad he has a screaming banshee for a mother.. a very jealous mother that is quite happy to take Christian's money to let him 'play' daddy to a kid that is obviously not his.
    The nanny was a joke - if I'd ever caught her drugging my baby she would have to have those pukey yellow pumps surgically removed from her ass.

The surgery on this show is SO realistic I swear Vanessa Redgrave had a facelift on tv last night! Fantastic - realistic enough to make me squirm!
    'monster face' girl was a mess - physically and emotionally. I can't believe she stayed friends with that doofus after he shot her... and missed. I wonder who she shot? herself or him?? I think she shot herself.

I don't like Liz in the Pippi Longstocking braids - she looked even worse than usual. Because she's a lesbian she can't look as glamourous or put together as Julia or the Dr. Santago from last season? She's a doctor in her own right - would it kill them to let Liz look good instead of haggard?

ewww @ Sean chewing the anxiety pills - I'm sure they tasted like crap - get a glass of water lol
    I don't think my husband would be ok with me rushing out in the middle of the night to help his best friend calm his fussy baby - I didn't like that scene at all .. well ok there was one part that I LOVED .. when Christian tried to lie to Julia about when he had slept with her mother and he ended up giving her way more info than she already had.. I could almost feel her stomach knotting.
    I love this show and I love that I get to watch at the same time as the US this season!! Yay Nip/Tuck!! The writers really deserve any award they get

Jay
    The premiere was awesome. I loved how Christian was shot down in the bar by the 25 year old. I felt bad for Christian when he checked his phone messages and found none. The actor who plays Matt is way too old to play the part. I wonder if Julia is still attending medical school. I get a kick everytime Gina calls Christian a**hole. I'm looking forward to next week's show.

+ Reply to Thread