+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip & Tuck debuts 7/22 on FX Channel

I'm breathlessly awaiting the new season of this show. It feels like it's been years. Oh how I have missed it!

Last night's episode was awesome, but I'd already seen it. This past summer, I saw this episode at my cousin's house, who got FX unlike me at the time. Of course, I still enjoyed this episode. I felt so bad for Mrs. Grubman, and I am very glad Christian did not have sex with her. Of course, she's back to her old ways. It was so sad...Nanette Babcock. And poor Matt...his girlfriend is either bisexual or a closet lesbian. He seemed very much in love with her, so I bet he's hurting. Also, I don't what else could screw up Sean and Julia...but I like them happy.

GOOD NEWS CANADA!!
    The W Network will run season 1 starting May 12th!!
    Get your popcorn ready and set the VCR you are going to want to watch over and over again!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm glad you'll finally get to watch a season 1 encore too! It's been so good so far.

I am a huge fan of this show, and I kinda wish there were more people on this forum

Good stuff or shoud I say good stitch.

Season 1 finale is on tonight, and the new season starts on Tuesday. Here's the description for the first episode...

Erica Noughton - 2x01
    As Sean turns 40, he finds himself contemplating whether or not life begins at 40...or ends. Meanwhile Christian tries to combat his feelings of aging and decides that taking care of Wilbur inspires him to be a better person and to be the devoted father that he never had. Julia must overcome her feelings of insignificance and insecurity when she is hit with a surprise visit from her overbearing mother who demands a facelift from Sean.

Wilbur?? honestly!!

HEY!! I just saw an ad and CTV will be carrying the new season at the same time as you are getting it in the states this time!! Colour me excited!

I agree...the name's a little unusual. Maybe Gina named him? I'm so psyched! The premiere is gonna be 55 minutes (pretty sure) without commercials. Plus, there's a new updated website for season 2!

ohhhhhh I was reading In Touch magazine and they had the scoop on the upcoming season!! If you enjoyed not knowing what was coming next last season I highly recommend that you do not read the following spoiler

Click to see Spoiler:
    In this second season premiere, we see Christian's vulnerable side as he embraces fatherhood- and gets rejected by a woman for being "too old"! Meanwhile, Sean suffers from a condition that affects his operating skills, while wife Julia gets a visit from her mother (real-life mom Vanessa Redgrave) who wants plastic surgery. The drama cuts deep.
    Famke Janssen plays Julia's life coach - who has an affair with Matt (that kid gets all the chicks!)
    Christian may go under the knife himself this season.
    We find out who the father of 16 yr old Matt is in the 3rd episode!

+ Reply to Thread