+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spoiler Info

Spoiler Info

I found it at: EW online

READER ADVISORY This excerpt contains key plot details
    Skipped a bunch here Click above to read entire article

.....''Jack doesn't really care anymore,'' says Sutherland. ''Whatever boundaries he had last year are pretty much gone now. Last year's promo was great: 'I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life.' Now maybe it's 'I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the most violent day of my life.'''
    ...............SKIPPED MORE.......

.....So forgive the man if he's a mite cranky as season 2 begins, 16 months later at precisely 8 a.m. A bedraggled and devastated Bauer, sporting a bushy beard of despair, is on voluntary leave from CTU. Daughter Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) is working as a nanny (her charge's father is an abusive psycho, natch) and finds it too painful to talk to Jack. Senator Palmer is now President Palmer, and when he gets word that terrorists are planning to detonate a nuclear bomb somewhere in Los Angeles that day, he thinks Bauer -- the man who saved his life -- is the only one who can stop the attack. His executive order to Jack: Get back to work, and have a nice day.

While last year's November premiere was edited to tone down a scene featuring an exploding plane out of sensitivity to post-9/11 jitters, this year's ''24'' couldn't take on viewers' terrorism fears more directly if it had Osama bin Laden chasing Bauer while swinging a big bag of anthrax. ''Terrorism is what our show was dealing with long before September 11,'' says Sutherland. ''It's terribly unfortunate that what [cocreators and exec producers Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran] designed as a fantasy world became horrifically close to the world's reality now.'' Says Cochran, ''If you do a show like this and don't take what's going on in the world head-on, you've got nothing.''....
    There is more, but this would be enough ......
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I am liking the sound of things to come!

LG.
    Oh, cool, and PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME that he gets rid of that hideous scruffy beard in the very first hour. I don't mind a little stubble, but in the ads he looks like he's auditioning for ZZ Top.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

~~~ ZZ top!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'll take Keifer anyway he shows up, but losing the beard wouldn't hurt my feelings any

LG.
    when he stops by the site, cali, you and I can corner him and shave off the beard. He'd like it, I guarantee it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

OK

And seeing that it is Keifer, I'm sure mr LG and Mr Cali would be fine with it

+ Reply to Thread