+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sopranos - "Watching Too Much Television" (Episode 7, 10/27)

"Watching Too Much Television" - 10/27

Watching too Much Television

60 min.
    Tony and Ralph disregard the advice of Carmela's cousin, a financial adviser, about a moneymaking scheme; Adriana is getting anxious to tie the knot; Paulie finally gets out of jail. Brian: Matt Del Negro. Ralph: Joe Pantoliano. Adriana: Drea de Matteo. Carmela: Edie Falco.

Yay, Paulie gets out of Jail!

LG.
    Do you think Ralphie knows that Paulie was responsible for telling Johnny Sack about Ralphie's comment about Johnny's wife being so fat that she got a 50 pound mole removed from her ass? If so, I doubt Ralphie (who almost got whacked over this by Sack) will be too happy to welcome Paulie back home. I'm sure Paulie and Silvio will be commiserating about how Tony is passing the business to upstart junkie Christopher over more senior capos like themselves.

Interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Man, this show is getting good again!

I can't believe Furio is having thoughts of Carmela! Dude, what are you doing?!

That whole HUD thing was pretty disturbing. And the scene when Tony was dreaming about psycho lady hanging herself was totally freaky!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really liked this episode. It had everything the old Sopranos used to have...Some action, suspense, funny moments, and tension galore.

Next week, it looks like Furio may be deported...And the end of the budding romance between Carm and Furio.

I wonder why Furio pronounces his own name "fooreeyo" and everyone else pronounces it "fyooreeyo"?

+ Reply to Thread