+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl's Club - New on Fox!

Girl's Club - New on Fox!

*from www.fox.com/girlsclub

Three young female lawyers who have been friends since law school are now all working together at the same San Francisco law firm and wondering if they will ever make partner. Lynne Camden must prove herself when she's given her first criminal trial. Sarah Mickle faces her own uphill battle when she brings in her first big case. Jeannie Falls gets assigned by one of the partners to defend a woman, but the partner may have ulterior motives.
    did anyone else watch this last night? i actually enjoyed it! so far it's a bit more serious than "ally mcbeal" but it's got a lot of the quit wit and smart writing that ally used to have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It was actually decent? I missed it. But I'm going crazy trying to figure where I know that girl on my left in that pic.

she was "claire" on 90210. is that where you know her from? admit it! you watched 90210!!!

also, you can't really tell from the profile, but the actress in the center looks an awful lot like jennifer garner. which is funny, since scott foley was on the first epi of "girls club"

Yes, Sher, I watched 90210, until it jumped the shark. Right about the time they graduated from high school. What can I say, I was in love with Tiffany ne'e Amber Thiessen.

right on! i was a complete 90210 junkie! i stopped watching a couple of seasons before they went off the air, as well.

this show really has potential. it's as if david e. kelly (sp?) knew that ally mcbeal had run it's course, but had a lot more "legal episodes" up his sleeve. the main characters are really likable and kinda quirky like the ally crew, the senior partners in the law firm are really sleezy and easy to hate. plus there is an endless slew of criminals and associates around which story lines can be formed!

in the manner of ally mcbeal, one of the law suits on last night's epi was a sister of one of the senior partners. she was suing her gynocologist b/c in the middle of her annual exam/violation, the doctor PASSED OUT!!! seeing as though he had to be between her legs for the examination, you can imagine where his head FELL when he passed out!

My only problem is it's on Monday nights. My wife loves the Monday CBS block (including Raymond), and I am usually exiled to the den to watch MNF if there's a good game on. Nothing's free for this show.

no vcr? worth a shot.....

Yeah, I suppose I could tape it. Maybe I'll give it a try. David E. Kelley shows are hit and miss.

Would you be amazed if I said I watched the first 2 seasons of Ally?

hehe!!

no, no! don't !

i really enjoyed ally! especially the first couple of seasons, then when they brought in robert downey junior. i'm not sure if guys would actually like this show... though i kept catching my bf turned around from his computer to watch bits and pieces.

I watched the first couple of series too.
    The addition of Robert Downey Jr just put me right off the show.
    Nothing against him personally - just didn't like him in the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast