+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4-4: "Crash and Burn" 2002.10.21

4-4: "Crash and Burn" 2002.10.21

from nbcmv.com

HARLEY-RIDING DOHERTY CYCLES INTO MAJOR ACCIDENT SCENE -- Doherty's (Eddie Cibrian) flirtation with his new Harley motorcycle ends abruptly when he spins out in a major multiple-vehicle accident that results in many injuries and trapped motorists -- and he works against time in his efforts to free them due to a highly combustible fuel that is rapidly leaking. As other rescue units arrive, Doc (Michael Beach) must deal with a terminally ill doctor (as Dr. Cohen, guest star Dan Frazer) who wants to be left alone to die while, Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar) treats a dismissive victim (as Linda, guest star Dina Pearlman) and Officers Bosco (Jason Wiles) and Yokas (Molly Price) pursue a hit-and-run driver. Away from the carnage, Officer Sully (Skipp Sudduth) simmers when he notices his own wife's (Savannah Haske) police surveillance. Coby Bell, Kim Raver and Amy Carlson also star.
    Amy Carlson also stars? from the promos it looks like she's a pretty major part of the story. Also,

it looks like Bosco is helping Jimmy out there. Bosco and Faith must be first to respond, before fire. Yay Hero Bosco.

It says Kim Raver also stars, maybe we'll finally get to see her.

LG.
    No kidding it looks like Alex gets a major role, as well as major damage. I don't know what they are thinking with that "also" comment. Looks good, and Bosco-riffic!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Found out why we haven't seen Kim on much lately. Kim Raver just had a baby.

LG.
    Ah, that makes sense. She looked good, fresh from her trip to Disneyland.

Did you see the promo for next week? 2 HOUR episode!!!! Sure, sure, it's about Sully and the Russian mob plot (Sergey gets whacked and who knows who the other coffin was for?), but still, 2 hours, cool.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

No, stupid Matt was watching Spongebob so I couldn't watch TW, I gotta wait till 10 now!

I caught this show last evening..Looks like a winner to me. I'll be watching each monday.

Don't know the players yet...but the special effects were very well done.

I have to give it to the cops who cornored the speeding hit and run driver...had that been me catching him this guy would have required plastic surgery!

LG.
    Perc, you don't know the half of it, as one of the cops, Ty Davis (the large black man) has been dating Alex, the firefighter/paramedic who got hit by the car, and he found out just as they were approaching the driver that it was Alex who got hit, so they're lucky Ty didn't rip his head off.

It's a very cool show. Ducky, did you stay up and watch it or what? How could you let Matt watch Spongebob instead.

Interesting storyline about Carlos being insensitive too, but I guesssed "she's acting irrational because of a head injury" a mile away, so Carlos wouldn't have overlooked that given how much of an impact their car made in the crash. Do you think we'll see a new, sensitive Carlos for a couple episodes? More Carlos time would be cool. Too much Jimmy time this episode, esp. his make out session in the beginning, as I was watching it with my 2 year old. What are the lady and the man doing, Momma. Yikes, they're um, sleeping. Look at this book, lil LG, oh cool, now he's riding a motorcycle, let's watch that. She didn't seem to mind the crash at all. Hopefully that's not an indication of how riding in the car with her dad goes.

"They're un, sleeping. Here, look at this book."

LMAO. That was like when I watched Enemy at the Gates with my ex and his little sister. When Rachel Weiz and Ralph Fiennes ( i think thats who it was anyway) started doin it, we were like, um, keep colouring. And she goes, why is the girl making weird noises? We were like, um, because she has a splinter. Keep colouring.

YAY, Perc, welcome! Something tells me Ty and Alex arent doing so well anymore, as he didn't even go to the hospital to see her and that's the first thing Kim did. I was like, oh god, don't tell me they're lesbians now.

Yikes! I'm sorry you were placed in such a difficult position lurkinggirl! Ooh, ow. *winces* I'm sure that was a fun experience. Oww . . .

Anyway . . . Tonight I realized just how much I love Bosco and Faith's "in-car" conversations. My mom agreed, saying it reminded her of New York so well (she originally hails from that area ), but I had a different reason.
    I don't know why, but whenever they're in the car and they have their conversations, you get so much implied character development/personality traits. Like last week's "You had me at ducking," now this week's conversation. They were practically finishing each other's sentences it seemed to me. I just --- ooffaahh --- dunno what else I can say. For once I'm at a complete loss for words. It's just --- so dang cool!

And the fact that my mom watched it with me even though she has a cold and had first decided to go to bed early makes it all the better.

I hope we see a scene where Bosco really does pay Fred a visit, even if he does make fun of the poor guy. But I don't think he will, since he's Faith's husband 'n' all, and she already asked/told him not to. I'd get a kick out of seeing Bosco knock of Fred's door and come in with a box of chocolates or something like that.

Is Alex still going to be in the hospital in the next episode? Maybe they're saving a Ty-Alex scene until then? I know, probably a rather large stretch, but hey, they left Fred in an elevator for five months . . .
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    That would be my guess, Ty's still on duty at the end of the episode and Kim was on a vacation day as she was just getting back from Disneyland. We'll see Ty visit Alex in the hospital, and maybe she can pretend like he's just a friend when her mom shows up.

+ Reply to Thread