+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Dead Drop" - 10/20

"Dead Drop" - 10/20

The past refuses to die in a crafty hour that ends with a bang.

For Sloane (Ron Rifkin), it's the ghost of his late wife that has him on edge. Rattled by a rash of eerie events---and the guilt of having poisoned Emily himself---the SD-6 head sends Dixon off to investigate. But Sloane may not want to know what Dixon learns, particularly about a recent visitor to Emily's favorite haunt. Meanwhile, Will's fateful article on SD-6 resurfaces after a recovering junkie (Marisol Nichols) tempts him with her own conspiracy theory; and Vaughn (Michael Vartan) finally meets his father's killer when he is forced to work with Irina to save Syd from Sark's ambush in Russia. Will: Bradley Cooper.

Ooooooh I cannot wait until 9!!!

I'm glad we're about to dig a little deeper into Sloane's "problems" with his late wife. That, to me, is one of the more interesting storylines right now. Of course, how Syd gets out from under the frozen ice is another

I'm not gonna forget to watch this week!

Stupid pacific coast ABC. I still have two and a half hours. I could watch it on CTV I suppose...

agentcarver
    Hmmm... It's mostly Filler, I found, but in the interests of not spoiling and thus pissing off Duckgirl, I'm not going to say anything other than 6.5/10

Yeah... it wasn't that great...

Filler? What do you mean by that? I thought it was a very good epsiode. It's building up to what happened to Syd when she was a kid.

I dunno. It was good but it wasn't good. Eh, I'm also in a bad mood.

I can understand why Jack payed that guy to wire that house to blow. I mean he is trying to protect her daughter from her manipulative mother, but that stunt is going to blow up in his face. This will certainly strain the relationship between Jack and Sydney. I wonder what Jack did to Sydney when she was a kid? Next week's epsiode should reveal that. Definitley a must to watch.

Oh, and sorry you're in a bad mood, Ducky.

The end result of the explosion, though, is that the "bible" doesn't exist any more (unless Jack got that guy to grab it somehow). Which means there's STILL no leverage for Syd's mom, just as if the CIA had recovered it.

Now, my question is, Sloane didn't know Syd went on this mission, but now she was seen there by Sark. Is it possible Sark says something at an inappropriate time to someone?

And that thing with Emily's signature on the B&B register is a little wierd, but still explainable by someone who wants Sloane out of the Alliance.

And WTG Will on getting rid of that looooser at the NA meetings, and assuring his continued exercise in breathing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast