+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Dead Drop" - 10/20

I want to know how long it will be before syd finds out it was her Dad that had the place wired.
    I really didn't like it, but thought it made for great TV.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Is it possible Sark says something at an inappropriate time to someone?
    I think so, because Sloane seems like he is starting to suspect about Sydney. It was very clear that he didn't believe the music box was corroted (sp?).

Cali, that wasn't very nice of Syd's dad to do that, but like you said. It makes for great tv. I really don't know how long it will take for Syd to find out but, the suspicions about her dad's mystery will start next week.

I thought Will was going to spill the beans to that girl. Good thing he didn't or he'd be swimming with the fish.

I thought Will was going to spill the beans to that girl. Good thing he didn't or he'd be swimming with the fish.
    I love the explaination he came up with too! Good for him

Will definitely covered well. I couldn't have been that clever. I would've been like..."Okay, goodbye!" I really wanna know what Jack did to Sydney. Is it gonna end any basis of a relationship that they could ever have? Also, why is Sark always everywhere? What in the world is he doing? Maybe he has some history with Sydney that we don't know about. Personally, he's getting on my nerves.

agentcarver
    Well... I agree... It was good, but not that good... I hate to say it, but this is the first episode I'd call "Predictable", but I've been waiting since episode one for Syd to go undercover in Russia and steal something, so I'm biased.

OK something that bugged me- The ice would NOT freeze over in four seconds. Sydney's hands would have frozen to the ice when she put them on the edge. She would have had massive hypothermia by the time Dixon pulled her out. She would have left an inch of Sydney behind on the ice when she somehow managed to stand up and walk out.

It's simple, guys. I know you're in SoCal, but don't any of you know a Canadian?

conspiracychick.com, how lame. I laughed when she said that.

I agree, the water freezing that quick was a little improbable, and she wouldn't have gotten out. But, they had to make it work somehow. This show takes a LOT of suspension of disbelief. But it's still fun, right?

And Ducky, doesn't water freeze over in 4 seconds in your neck of the woods?

Ahhh Duckster, I completely forgot to mention that part!
    It really bugged me !!

The ice thing bothered me too. Syd would have been frozen like a popsicle & in shock after falling in there, not to mention the amount of time she spent underneath it.

And I too was so glad Will didn't fess up to that girl. I knew something was up with her ~ she was just waaay to persistent & kept bringing it up too often.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yay, we have another Alias fan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast