+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simpson's one shot characters

Simpson's one shot characters

Miss Filangi got me thinking about the Simpson's universe and made me wonder who is your favourite one-shot character.
    You know that person that only appeared once, but left an indelible immpresion.

My favourite is the power plant worker who could't believe that Homer kept doing stupid, stupid things and then walked away. He died by the end of the episode, but he was hilarious.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

FORT Fogey
    I liked that girl that showed up at Homer's work where they both kind of liked each other and she acted just like a female Homer, including the "Aggggghhh, purple stuff" and "Can't talk, eating."

FORT Fogey
    Maybe its just me but I LOVED that really tall guy who was driving a mini and Nelson laughs at him. Haha that was great when he made Nelson walk down the street with his pants down

The episode where Lisa really likes her substitute teacher, and is so sad when he is transferred to another school, is one I remember best.

This isn't really a charactor, it was a show that Homer was watching once:

Law & Order: Elevator Inspectors Unit

I was crying from laughing so hard after that. Probably because I'm a die hard Law & Order fan. And come on, really, how many more Law & Order special units can there be? He-he.

I completely forget his name, but Joshua Jackson voiced him - he was the environmentalist that Lisa had a crush on. She tried to save a tree by living in it.

My favorite would have to be Cecil, Sideshow Bob's brother, voiced by David Hyde Pierce. That was a fabulous episode.

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I completely forget his name, but Joshua Jackson voiced him - he was the environmentalist that Lisa had a crush on. She tried to save a tree by living in it.
    Oh, that was a really good one, Miss F!
    AnnaRHR - that female version of Homer was excellent, as well as that "person" you are referring to, technomage.
    *Still trying to remember any unique ones that no-one else has mentioned yet..*

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Ah yes, EIU... Well, not really a one shot character, but I like the judge. "'I was just about to pound my gavel, making the sentence official' 'The clown is down' 'but' 'the CLOWN is DOWN'"

I remember the big guy who thought he was Michael Jackson and sang Happy Birthday to Lisa.Turned out he was from the mental hospital wasn't he?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast