+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawson's Creek

Dawson's Creek

Anyone still watch?

I really want Pacey and Audrey to break up. I just can't stand her. I thought it was going to happen tonight. Damn.

Joey and Dawson need to be together. But wow, Dawson's become quite the whore.

I so love Jenn. When she first came on, I wasn't crazy about her, but next to Pacey, she's my fave.

hey miss F! i'm a devoted fan!

i want joey and dawson to be together, too... but first i want her to get a piece of oliver hudson!

i love pacey... i am actually a fan of busy phillips (audrey) but do not like the nagging girlfriend that she's become. she bugs me. i want them to break up, too... but the only other love interest for him would be the new girl - his english roomie. and imo, they don't match.

i REALLY like jenn again this season, though i'm ready for her bangs to grow out a bit! and she's going to get to be with yummy dallas boy, jensen ackles! i was pleased to see him join the cast! she needed someone new as she's been through all of the dawson gang.

I do sadly but I only watch because of that new hunkazoid Oliver Hudson and Joey. The rest just goes to fast forward. And I'm shipping for those two to get together already!!!!
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

We watch it every week.I have seriously grown to dislike Joey with the way she never seems to be able to be happy.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

i'm definitely hooked again. all it took was a dose of oliver hudson to make everything right again.

did anyone watch last week? was everyone as shocked as i was when pacey kissed emma? i sense NO chemistry there....

+ Reply to Thread