+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a reality show, but.....

Not a reality show, but.....

Last night I was flipping channels and saw a show on PAX (a station I don't normally watch) called Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

It was about a deaf woman that started a new job where she lip reads videos for the FBI, and her life. I thought it was a really good show, exciting, and also really touching.

Being hearing impaired (though not deaf, I wear hearing aids and function normally) myself, I could really identify with the show, but even if you're not, it's still really good.

It's on Sundays from 9-10 pm.

Althogh PAX is a Christian station, it wasn't a religious show at all, so if you're not "into" religion, you're safe.

Kylie, I moved this from Other Reality Shows to Other Non-Reality Shows...Hope you don't mind.

Kylie, when I was off yesterday for the Columbus Day holiday, I caught a story on "Today" that they did about the real-life Sue Thomas...quite an incredible lady, and a very interesting story...

John- no problem. When I was posting it I thought something was weird, but didn't realize I was in the wrong forum until too late to edit.

+ Reply to Thread