+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4-3: "To Protect..." 2002.10.14

4-3: "To Protect..." 2002.10.14

from nbcmv.com

MISSING CHILD PROMPTS MOB VENGEANCE AGAINST KNOWN MOLESTER -- The frightened parents of a missing boy seek vengeance against a known child molester in their building while the police desperately search until they think they've found the victim -- but only firefighter Taylor (Amy Carlson) can ultimately save him. Meanwhile, an uneasy Officer Sullivan (Skipp Sudduth) reluctantly agrees to help a hated fellow cop (as Madjanksi, guest star James Remar) in an undercover operation that will exploit his Ukrainian wife's (Tatiana Haske) secret connection to a Russian mob boss. A cavalier Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar) offers to hook up a disinterested Doc (Michael Beach) with an "older" woman. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Molly Price and Jason Wiles also star.
    OK, who's "Tatiana Haske"? Do you mean Savannah Haske? Also, they're calling her Ukranian again, for most of the last season they called her Russian. I don't like that "Molly Price and Jason Wiles also star", that sucks. TV Guide gives a bit of a different perspective though.

Yokas and Bosco try to find a missing boy (Devon Lawrence) whose parents think has been taken by a registered sex offender; Sully prepares to be questioned about his wife's background
    What the hell does Sully know about his wife's background?

I'm really starting to get bored with Tatiana. Either quit being evil or go away!

LG.
    Thanks for the info Ducky. I'll be watching tonight for sure.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Good, you naughty TWit.

LG.
    It was a great episode, and I think Faith and Bosco had a lot to do this episode, definitely not "also starred" material for them. Especially Faith, who was trying to help that mom of the lost boy only to miss out on time with her own kids. Working parents, it's a bitch. Why didn't they have Alex help get the kid out (hook up her harness to him and then haul him out or send down another harness) rather than give him drugs that they know cause convulsions while he's hanging there precariously? Seemed odd, but Taylor kicked ass. Looks like she in for a rough episode next week, ouch, poor Taylor.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah I was wondering why Taylor didn't just grab the kid and then haul them both up. Next week looks GOOD. Still looks like it's Kim-free. What do you think the odds are that the hot woman Carlos has in his buidling will end up with Sully or something instead of Doc. Or, even, with Doc. Haha, poor Doc, didn't get her number.

Bosco was GOD. "You had me at ducking." Aww! Hee! *dies*

OH, why was the mom all, thank you! Thank you! to the fire chief who did diddly when Alex was the one who saved her son's ass?

LG.
    The mom did acknowledge that "she could get really hurt in there" when Taylor was getting suited up to go into the air vent, and Faith said, "they know" so at least she acknowledged the firefighters' risk in helping her son.

So far this season really hasn't done anything for me. Theyve gone back to the format of the first season, jumping all over the place. Last year was much better, with the story focusing on one character, not with the voiceover/daydream stuff from the second season, and that characters interaction with everyone else and a glimpse into their lives. This season is jumpy like the first again.

Ohh -- my -- gosh . . . Yeah, okay, I'm late, sowwy. *grins sheepishly*
    Anyway . . . yeah, can't really say much that hasn't already been said. Again we see Bosco's humane side, which always gets me fawning over him; Tatiana, Sully --- *groans* I'm tired of griping about 'em.

One thing I haven't seen discussed yet -- Emily and Faith's currently shaky relationship. I just loved how Emily kept saying, "It's fine, Mom!" or "You didn't disappoint me." It reminds me so much of how I used to sound towards my mom. She teaches kindergarten, so the adage of "leaving your work where it belongs" just doesn't apply; so whil she worked on "grading" kids papers I'd be in the computer room in my own little world.

Thank God for ThirdWatch.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

+ Reply to Thread