+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Practice

It was indeed, disturbing that the child molestor got off. Bobby didn't want to take the case, but he was forced to by the judge. I thought he gave a very powerful closing argument. It was very bold of Bobby to say to the judge and jury that he thought the defendant was guilty.

I liked the judges comment "You are on a very short list of Firms that represent scum so the case is yours".I have to agree with his statement after seeing the last couple of episodes.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

The guilty nanny outsmarted the defense lawyers and used them to get her lover's wife found guilty. I just keep finding this show more disturbing each time I watch it.

And now Lindsey wants to carry on the trend of taking controversial cases like the rest of her ex-law firm and decides to take a racial profiling case. :rolleyes I'm glad that Rebecca told her to get her own damn secretary.

I agree Wolf.

I don't understand why the producers are letting this show go down the gutter in the last two seasons.It is quickly turning into a show that i will have no interest in watching anymore.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Princess
    Lindsey is boring - I never lilked her, so in fact I stopped watching the show when Bobby decided to marry her. Nowadays I watch on occasion, but it is not the same good show as it intially was.

I don't like Lindsey much either.
    I find myself watching her mouth move whenever she talks because she does this funny curly thing with her top lip.
    Kind of distracting.

I agree, get your own damn secretary.
    She's just trading on the fact she's married to the boss. Bobby wouldn't let any of the others do that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm getting pretty sick of The Practice.

It's ludicrous that the only guilty clients they have they either get off easily, or they are found guilty, but they are really innocent because of something wacky.

I find the whole thing troubling... I mean Bobby got a child molester off last week, and a season or 2 ago they set a nun killer free.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Can someone please please tell me what happened last night? The last thing that I remember was Jimmy finding the mother of the the shooter! Help me!!
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

FORT Fogey
    The mother of the shooter was a black woman and she showed a picture of herself w/the father of her child ( the shooter) and it was, of course, the white supremist. The guy claimed it was false and did not want the information shared and he was found guilty.

The other guy they were defending on murdering his wife and best friend got off because it turns out his father is a foreign diplomat. So, he was set free but must leave the US and go to his father's country. Yogoslavia I think it was. James Spader's character started seeing the sister of the guy that got shot. Jaime broke up w/Eugene and he looked really sad about it in the end scene but outside pretended it was no big deal.
    Hope that helps

I love this show. The episode sounded really good. Thanks so much FG. I hate to admit it but I think the show may be better now than it was. But, I still love Dylan McDermott. James Spaders character is great.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast