+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Practice

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    So I thought I'd post all the pictures of the cast in one thread.

I love Rebecca - her character has been a favorite of mine since the beginning.

I am troubled by this show a LOT though.... It seems like the guilty person always gets off! I cried during the episode where the nun killer got off.

I also don't like the way the show portrays prosecutors. Prosecutors are very selfless people -- they could make big bucks defending people, but instead they make mediocre salaries trying to keep us safe. I don't think it's fair of David E. Kelley to always portray them in such a negative light.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Rebecca is my favourite too.
    Jimmy seems a little too moral to handle some of the more unpleasant cases sometimes and ends up becoming conflicted.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I haven't yet seen the entire ep from last night.

I'm sure that something dramatic will have to happen that will allow Lindsay out of prison. I highly doubt they will continue the show with her helping out on cases from inside her cell!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

The judge dismissed all charges and set her free because of prosecutorial misconduct.

It seems like it will be another season of prosecuter bashing.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I used to watch this show religiously when it first was on the air. However, I felt like it had kinda gone "all over the place" lately, and I lost interest. Hmm...maybe I should give it another shot...?

Yeah give it another shot Lobeck!

You're right...David E. Kelley tends to go overboard on many of his shows, but I still think this one has life in it

I started watching this show again this year, and it's absolutely a must see. I don't really know the characters very well, but I would say Rebecca is the one I like the most. However, I like the way Helen argues her cases.

The only bad thing is that the prosecutors are put in a bad light, and the defense lawyers are getting alot of the criminals off.

Lindsey should've done some time, but she got scott-free due to a technicality.

I like this show, but they do seem to win an awful lot of their cases.
    I don't liek the fact that Lindsey was basically allowed to get away with shooting an unarmed man.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow! Looks like Sunday's episode is ripe with taboo conversation for a Thanksgiving day meal!

From TVGuide.com
    The Practice
    The Cradle Will Rock
    60 min.
    Religious freedom figures in a criminal case. On trial: a Christian Science couple charged with the murder of their ill child, whose parents' faith forbids medical treatment.

It was a good episode.
    Hard to watch for an old atheist like me though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast